Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

22 minutes ago, BOF said:

So I'm biased because you don't agree with me? And only one of us is claiming a player who has moved to the noses is better than 3 who have spent McGrath-knows how many years playing top flight football. It is not bias just because you don't share someone's opinion.

Yeah you are biased because he signed for blues. Guaranteed if he signed for us you wouldn't be saying Wheelen is better than him  :crylaugh:

15 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Yeah you are biased because he signed for blues. Guaranteed if he signed for us you wouldn't be saying Wheelen is better than him  :crylaugh:

kvKXd.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fifamad said:

I think you are struggling with the definition of the word bias and seemingly unfamiliar with BOF as a pretty decent judge of a player and not so easily swayed.

51 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I actually thought John Egan was the best defender at Brentford, surprised there was no bid for him.

Dean got sold because his contract was running down, they actually had him on the bench for a few games this season because of that.

Dean rejected two contract offers. He was voted their fans player of the year last season.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I think you are struggling with the definition of the word bias and seemingly unfamiliar with BOF as a pretty decent judge of a player and not so easily swayed.

Decent judge of player. He said Glenn Wheelen is a better player than Jota...

2 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Decent judge of player. He said Glenn Wheelen is a better player than Jota...

Different positions really.....SHA equivalent would be Ndoye. :P

If Snodgrass plays number 10 role for us you're talking about a player who was excellent in the prem for 6 months last season with goals and assists.

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Different positions really.....SHA equivalent would be Ndoye. :P

If Snodgrass plays number 10 role for us you're talking about a player who was excellent in the prem for 6 months last season with goals and assists.

If we bought Jota would you happily do a straight swap for wheelen? Would any manager in the whole world do that?

Fair enough on Snodgrass I've just never been a massive fan of him but I can respect he has a good shot & delivery. 

5 hours ago, fifamad said:

I agree Brentford's defensive record isn't great but having seen them play many times Colin & Dean are decent players they are certainly the best two out of their back 4. Hourihane is a top player that I rate but being totally honest Jota is the better player, having said that 1.5m is a lot cheaper so yes more value for money.

Has jota scored a ha trick st his time at Brentford.

would rather have hourihane from the two deals tbh. 

From Carson Yeung to sacking Rowett for Zola, no matter how rosy it looks, I have every faith that they will f*** it all up come end of the season.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, fifamad said:

If we bought Jota would you happily do a straight swap for wheelen? Would any manager in the whole world do that?

Well, it wouldn't be a straight swap would it, since Whelan is a DM and Jota is a number 10. I would rather have Whelan and Jedinak than N'Doye or Keiftenbeld. I don't know whether I'd rather have Jota or Snodgrass, I suppose it depends which Snodgrass we've signed, Hull's one or West Ham's one. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, fifamad said:

Dean rejected two contract offers. He was voted their fans player of the year last season.

I'm sure Elphick won that before joining us! 

Dean is solid but he's not going to make small heath much better. 

Jota is a good signing, no doubt about that, but the rest of their deals... meh!

• Like 1

Â