Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I'm so happy they appointed redknapp. It's really helped ease the pain of villa being so poor at the moment. I wonder who's fault Harry thinks the six losses in a row are?

Indeed, makes the unwashed's comments on local radio of their joy at his appoinment seem all the more amusing now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Up next.... Mr Rowett and Derby away after they have had a spanking so they will be really up for it.

Then it's Sheff Wed :)

Yup. As I said a few weeks back they had a very easy start to the season playing likes of Burton and Bolton. Got nowhere near enough points and now they get a run of games against the better teams in the league.

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

Maybe his knee has started acting up...

I think he's a little busy at the moment as he is both ankle and hip deep right up old mother Brown the silly cockney joke of a man.  His only viable use these days would be to used as a "Don't go to near the fire for ****s sake" public information poster boy type gig,  not really what he was looking for but well you know. Could they make Harry sit still for one picture,  could they ****.  He even messed up being a victim of himself.  The poor blurry man.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

" N'Doye- 2 dreadful can't run, don't know if he can tackle as he's never near anyone, be surprised if he passed to a blues player once. If you told me he was disabled from the waist down I wouldn't be surprised. He's 6"6 and wins the odd header so apparently good "

:crylaugh:

• Haha 2

Â