Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Asked my bluenose mate if he'd cheer Villa on against Blackburn, and his mate popped up and said no way he'd ever cheer Villa, and would rather go down than see Villa win a match. Sums them up.

So if we were in the same situation you'd actively cheer on Blues?

Edited by bobzy

33 minutes ago, bobzy said:

So if we were in the same situation you'd actively cheer on Blues?

I'd probably not go as far as to chant and sing KRO, but if them winning meant we stayed up, I'd certainly be willing them to win. I'd probably be gritting my teeth, and saying things like "come on horrible shower of shit, don't you dare **** us over!"

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He could lose all 3 games, "keep them up" and still get a massive bonus. He's pulled a blinder once again.

I was trying to explain that to a bluenose in the office today, there's every danger Blackburn will be too shit to catch them, he could actually make them shitter, stay up get a bonus and hopefully a full time role next season

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

Why do you hope that they sink Portsmouth style? I would prefer that both Scum and Villa were in the PL every year and we hammered them everytime we played them. Much more enjoyable that. It would also give us a proper derby feeling twice a season. I'd much rather that than being 3 or 4 divisions apart.

I hate playing them. The worst thing about staying down is probably having to play them again. I hate everything about it.... Until we win of course, but when we lose it's horrible. 

Rather not face the whole fiasco to be honest 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

I'd probably not go as far as to chant and sing KRO, but if them winning meant we stayed up, I'd certainly be willing them to win. I'd probably be gritting my teeth, and saying things like "come on horrible shower of shit, don't you dare **** us over!"

TBF if you go back to our days of challenging for the top 4 in the prem SHA were usually good value for taking points off the likes of Liverpool, Spurs and Man. City so I had no real issue with them taking points in those games.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2017 at 19:21, Demitri_C said:

Candle face giving excuses already if he fails. Be absolutely brilliant if he relegates them and leaves end of the season

fovq3he.jpg

My moms husband is a 70yr old Baggies fan, and i cant recall him every being to complementary about us in all the time I've known him. 

At midday yesterday he sent me this:

Just letting you know, I'm a massive Villa fan on Sunday !!!!

The hatred for Rednapp engulfs everyone that isn't employed by a red top newspaper  

The annoying thing is, he will get them playing okay. He'll just completely revert back to what Rowett was doing. Sit deep, play direct, play on the counter attack.

Don't even attempt to pass the ball about, play for the second ball once it drops.

Urgh. Genuinely think they will get a result against us. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â