Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Oh well we just have to hammer our nail into SHAs coffin tomorrow and hope Blackburn can pick up at least 2 points in their last 2 games as I can't see SHA getting anything from their last 2.

11 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Why are Blackburn so shit? They really had a chance to bury the Blosers today. Even if we win tomorrow, a two-point cushion will probably be enough. 

Not if Blackburn beat us next week. We are shit away from home and we have nothing to play for.

12 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

No I hate seeing this. I never want my team to lose

Neither do I...
But I also never want to see a Small Heath fan smile... So you take the rough with the smooth... If them going down is the only positive thing to come out of this season and we have to roll over to Blackburn to get it, then I will take it...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pacbuddies said:

Not if Blackburn beat us next week. We are shit away from home and we have nothing to play for.

There'll probably be more if us in Ewood park than them though

im hoping with 7-8k of us on the piss in the sun Bruce gets them going

Lose to the scum tomorrow and we could well send Blackburn down next week so look forward to ugly scenes there. 

Beat the scum tomorrow, Forest and the others above Blues win, Huddersfield beat Blues next week and we lose to Blackburn and we will all be happy bunnies next week. 

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

No I hate seeing this. I never want my team to lose

We've lost about 50 more important games in the last 6 years than the Blackburn game.

If we lose that it will be just a quick shrug of the shoulders from me and then a chuckle at SHA massively in danger.

We need to get a result first tomorrow before any of this debate though.

In any case I can see SHA getting something v Huddersfield as they've lost the plot last few games and also at Bristol as Bristol City are all but safe now which I didn't really want.

38 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

We've lost about 50 more important games in the last 6 years than the Blackburn game.

If we lose that it will be just a quick shrug of the shoulders from me and then a chuckle at SHA massively in danger.

We need to get a result first tomorrow before any of this debate though.

In any case I can see SHA getting something v Huddersfield as they've lost the plot last few games and also at Bristol as Bristol City are all but safe now which I didn't really want.

Like I've before though I don't want them to go down, I enjoy the Derby matchs and think it's good for the city for have teams playing each other. So for me I want us to beat Blackburn after we beat blues.

Â