Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Need Demitri C to come on here and slaughter Blackburn again. So far he's said Burton and Forest are rubbish and won't win another game this season and hey presto both are all but safe now so working a treat.

Blackburn are crap mate. They can't win a game to save their life. I expect us to comfortably beat them next week

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Like I've before though I don't want them to go down, I enjoy the Derby matchs and think it's good for the city for have teams playing each other. So for me I want us to beat Blackburn after we beat blues.

I prefer being at least 1 division above them... I think that display of superiority is better for the city...

Lets them know their place... Like the inferior organisms that they are..

• Like 2

Losing on purpose to Blackburn and sending that lot down is technically a much greater victory all in all

lets give Richards, bunn, Kozak starts etc. Our worst first 11.

Edited by Jareth

13 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Losing on purpose to Blackburn and sending that lot down is technically a much greater victory all in all

lets give Richards, bunn, Kozak starts etc. Our worst first 11.

If we win today I really hope that is our plan.

I don't like losing, but I can make an exception just this once.

Best way to relegate them is to draw with blackburn and then for blackburn to 0-0 their final game while blues lose both. Down on goal difference, but only technically in the relegation spots on the final day. If carlsberg did relegations. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Best way to relegate them is to draw with blackburn and then for blackburn to 0-0 their final game while blues lose both. Down on goal difference, but only technically in the relegation spots on the final day. If carlsberg did relegations. 

Like the sound of that, but can we say 1-1 with Blackburn, with Kodjia scoring just to ensure his twenty goal tally?

edit - I'm talking rubbish as you clearly didn't ask for us & Blackburn to be 0-0. 

Too much midday sun.

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1

Way I see it if Blackburn win next week then unless SHA beat Huddersfield they'll go into last day with fate out of their own hands.

That's what we want really.

I can understand totally why people don't want to see us lose a game but we have little to play for and even if we win our final two we'll struggle to finish much over 10th

In any case even with 7 wins out of the last 10 many on this site still want SB sacked so I'd question how much a positive result would even matter.

• Like 3

Â