Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Redknapp :crylaugh:

a perfect appointment for SHA. I couldn't think of a bigger word removed they could get in.

If ever a manager suited a club it's him. I thought I couldn't hate them any more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Redknapp :crylaugh:

a perfect appointment for SHA. I couldn't think of a bigger word removed they could get in.

If ever a manager suited a club it's him. I thought I couldn't hate them any more.

My thoughts exactly. Barry fry fitted the club like a glove and redknapp is not far off. Del Boy type manager managing an only fools and horse type of club. 

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Great appointment for them.

He always seems to do well at Villa Park.

**** hate the bloke though, hope we smash the shit out of them.

Our fans hate him and he always gets dogs abuse at ours. Plenty of verbals and a couple of coin throwing incidents in the past. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My thoughts exactly. Barry fry fitted the club like a glove and redknapp is not far off. Del Boy type manager managing an only fools and horse type of club. 

Any stupid fan who throws coins should be banned from villa park. No matter who the manager or team is.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Any stupid fan who throws coins should be banned from villa park. No matter who the manager or team is.

Of course. I was just pointing out that he normally gets a very hard time when he comes to villa.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The worst I've seen regarding coin throwing was in that first Derby in the prem at ours. Bruce literally had to shield himself with his coat over his head. 

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

The worst I've seen regarding coin throwing was in that first Derby in the prem at ours. Bruce literally had to shield himself with his coat over his head. 

Any person who does that is a peasant and not a proper villa fan. We are not small heathens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Any person who does that is a peasant and not a proper villa fan. We are not small heathens. 

Crazy night on and off the pitch. Don't think I've seen VP that hostile in my lifetime of going.

The one good thing is, if he fails and they go down we won't have to see him in management again.

He is a good manager but poor tactician and wastes money in  rap. Unfortunately he is very experienced with derbies so this is not good news for us

Â