Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

I am petrified at the thought of that smug prick getting one over us and goading all of Villa Park. 

Unfortunately that's what I can see happen seeing that creep gloating about it considering we are on shit form and that fool kodjia gets himself sent off.

Dreading Sundays game

Trillion Trophy Asia has announced bankruptcy as millions of pounds were invested into the Balkan region with no fruition. It is unknown if candleface had anything to do with it. In other news, a lot of Serbians are now playing for Bummie Shitty...

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Definitely gonna stay up with candleface.

That creep has a good record at villa park as well.  Definitely a good appointment for them

Agreed - I think it's a decent appointment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, avfc1982 said:

Bloody hell there ain't half some bed wetting in this thread!

Let's see if you saying that Sunday. It's a far better appointment than Zola. There is no chance they are getting relegated now.

I think they done well to attract him tbh

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rodders said:

urgh, the words removed will beat us now. I despise that man, and he has a good record v us. feck.

It will read "he had a good record v us" come Sunday afternoon. ;)

Edited by John
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Has this thread ever been more appropriately named? 

Well there was the time they printed branded diaries and sent them to their corporate clients only they had our honours list printed inside! That will always win in my book.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

If we do beat then though... just imagine seeing them go down with our help under Redknapp.

Now that would be amazing.

That would be epic but can't see them going down now. It's a good appointment despite my disgust in this corrupt crook

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Well that escalated quickly. Will do doubt be on a good bonus if he keeps them up. It won't compare to the 'bonuses' he got at Portsmouth for signing the likes of Benjani and Utaka but it will be decent for the retirement kitty.

wait until next season when krancjar makes his weekly 92nd minute sub appearance, his appearance fee money doesnt go in arry's pocket, no sir not a chance

• Like 1

Â