Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Yep I just checked and the Redknapp record at VP is nowhere near as good as people are making out.

Last spell at QPR he lost 3-2 here. He won 2 and drew 2 at Spurs but then again look at the quality they had. His first spell at Pompey he actually lost three straight at VP. Second spell at VP he won 3-1 and drew the other two 0-0.

I think it stems from him having the sign over MON when they went head to head.

I was at that game and it was F&^king miserable. Peed it down all day and was freezing - my annual game that season. 

I hate Twitchy, Candle-face Redknapp.

18 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Apparently he is not getting paid for his services. Can't see that myself.

No it's actually his dog managing and picking up the brown envelopes, 'Arry is an advisor.

He is definitely getting paid something. No way would candleface work for free. 

Sky sports news going to a candleface wankfest with his press conference later. A press conference for someone who is only managing you for 3 games?

12 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Apparently he is not getting paid for his services. Can't see that myself.

Harry Redknapp not getting paid.. Hmmm

IMG_71385566354384.jpeg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sidcow said:

Arry Redknapp. 

Comes in, spends eye watering sums of money. 

Is sacked or leaves when he has either not achieved enough with the money or totally failed. 

Lord knows what he will achieve when he has the sum total of Zero to spend. 

He's a spender of money, not a motivator or clever tactician. 

He's also yesterday's man. 

Not sure what people are worried about. He'll be a disaster and hopefully they will sink Portsmouth style after he's deserted them clutching a fat brown paper bag. 

Why do you hope that they sink Portsmouth style? I would prefer that both Scum and Villa were in the PL every year and we hammered them everytime we played them. Much more enjoyable that. It would also give us a proper derby feeling twice a season. I'd much rather that than being 3 or 4 divisions apart.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

Why do you hope that they sink Portsmouth style? I would prefer that both Scum and Villa were in the PL every year and we hammered them everytime we played them. Much more enjoyable that. It would also give us a proper derby feeling twice a season. I'd much rather that than being 3 or 4 divisions apart.

I actually get more enjoyment out if beating the top sides than blose. For me I am happy for them to be in league 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I actually get more enjoyment out if beating the top sides than blose. For me I am happy for them to be in league 2

Me too but wouldn't it be great to be challenging for a title against them and pip them to it (fantasy land at the moment, I know).

6 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Me too but wouldn't it be great to be challenging for a title against them and pip them to it (fantasy land at the moment, I know).

I'd rather be challenging for the Premier League title while they struggle in League Two tbph.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

i kind of do at the time but then the day after i feel a bit depressed that thats what its come to, the 3-2 vs man city for example, buzzed my tits off during the game and there was a buzz around VP after, even put the weiman celebration pic as my laptop wallpaper, then i start to think about jubilation from beating man city at home, **** man city! its a sad indictment of what football has become

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Bet he is getting a fat pay bonus if he keeps them up

He could lose all 3 games, "keep them up" and still get a massive bonus. He's pulled a blinder once again.

• Like 1

Â