Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

So the current managers for the top clubs around the second city are:

Fistface - Aston Villa

Candleface - SHA

Lambert - Wolves

Pulis - West Brom (who is actually, doing a good job, in a very Pulis way)

It's like the dark ages before the PL era.

There are remote villages in the Borneo jungle that are more progressive than the clubs in this area.

• Like 3

The sha squad is poor. Confidence is rock bottom and Arry is potentially only there for 3 games. 

It's a bit disappointing that Zola has gone because the blole was completely clueless, but i don't see this making any difference to Sunday.

It may be a derby, they may get a little lift from Arry, but we should be spanking this lot. 

5 hours ago, islingtonclaret said:

With the exception of Rowlett, this lot remain at least consistent with the calibre of person they employ. 

Zola is more of a gentleman than Rowett ;)

4 hours ago, guyavfc said:

Chill guys, Redknapp has a win ratio of 21% against Villa. Anyone have any Bruce vs Redknapp head to head stats?

Yep I just checked and the Redknapp record at VP is nowhere near as good as people are making out.

Last spell at QPR he lost 3-2 here. He won 2 and drew 2 at Spurs but then again look at the quality they had. His first spell at Pompey he actually lost three straight at VP. Second spell at VP he won 3-1 and drew the other two 0-0.

I think it stems from him having the sign over MON when they went head to head.

Arry Redknapp. 

Comes in, spends eye watering sums of money. 

Is sacked or leaves when he has either not achieved enough with the money or totally failed. 

Lord knows what he will achieve when he has the sum total of Zero to spend. 

He's a spender of money, not a motivator or clever tactician. 

He's also yesterday's man. 

Not sure what people are worried about. He'll be a disaster and hopefully they will sink Portsmouth style after he's deserted them clutching a fat brown paper bag. 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, Xela said:

"Birmingham are a proper football club but they are in a precarious position,"

**** off Harry. 

Iove it when people say that. It essentially means they are a small club who are a bit shit. There is nothing great to say about them so they say "they are a proper football club" instead of talking about their size or history, untapped potential, big stadium. It just means they are a bit meh. 

I mean which professional football club is not a "proper" football club, they all are obviously. It's just a way of saying something nice sounding when there is actually nothing good to say. 

I mean Barcelona are not a "proper" football club are they? 

• Like 3

Â