Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

If they're considering offers of around 25m, we should cancel our transfer plans for a season or two and buy the bastards out. Then establish the nation's largest urinal.

Don't go and let our indifference to Small Heath blind you to the truth: it's still a mildly sizeable stadium with okay facilities.

We could use it as another training pitch.

• Like 1

Warnock is adamant he's properly retired and won't manage again, and I believe him.

If I was very, very rich, I would definitely buy them for £25M,  disband the club and demolish the stadium.

Or better still, we should show and interest and string them along right up until the point of them going bankrupt before pulling out...

No stringing along required, they are on the verge already

Warnock is adamant he's properly retired and won't manage again, and I believe him.

If I was very, very rich, I would definitely buy them for £25M,  disband the club and demolish the stadium.

Having read his autobiography, I get the impression that he thinks that Paladini is the best person that he has ever worked with.

If Paladini buys SHA he will certainly need help, and if he turns to his friend for that hep, it could well be forthcoming.

Don't ask me why I read his autobiography.....

This is all rather curious.

To summarise, Pannu says Yeung doesn't want to sell, we've The Mirror saying a deal is close and someone else who seems to have some sort of inside track saying that Pannu is somehow blocking the sale for self interest. How on earth can Pannu block the sale of a club he doesn't own?

As for Warnock, I detest that man if he ends up there I'm not sure I'm capable of disliking him any more than I already do which gives me a problem. :)

To summarise, Pannu says Yeung doesn't want to sell, we've The Mirror saying a deal is close and someone else who seems to have some sort of inside track saying that Pannu is somehow blocking the sale for self interest. How on earth can Pannu block the sale of a club he doesn't own?

As for Warnock, I detest that man if he ends up there I'm not sure I'm capable of disliking him any more than I already do which gives me a problem. :)

From another associate of Paladini.

Pannu is no longer blocking the sale, although it isn't done and dusted yet.

Paladini thinks that Clark has been working with one arm tied behind his back, and deserves a chance. I guess this points to any Warnock involvement being the suggested DOF type role, rather than my suggestion that he could be their next manager.

The whole deal should be sorted in the next week or so but, if it falls through, then somewhere in mid-November the crisis will start to build towards their potential Armageddon.

It does appear that they are at the last chance saloon.

This also provides me with a problem. I for one like Warnock. Having met him, he is actually a thoroughly nice bloke who has immense passion for football.

However, being as how SHA are the antithesis of a  proper football club and can't muster a gate much over 13k for a home game he would do well to steer well clear.

• Like 2

but, if it falls through, then somewhere in mid-November the crisis will start to build towards their potential Armageddon.

Im going to have to take November off work...... maybe october too, just to get the positioning of my armchair right!

• Like 1

Paladini thinks that Clark has been working with one arm tied behind his back, and deserves a chance. I guess this points to any Warnock involvement being the suggested DOF type role, rather than my suggestion that he could be their next manager.

The whole deal should be sorted in the next week or so but, if it falls through, then somewhere in mid-November the crisis will start to build towards their potential Armageddon.

Fingers crossed the deal falls through then so that the fun can really start. I loathe both City and Colin so hopefully it will end in tears for both parties.

Fingers crossed the deal falls through then so that the fun can really start. I loathe both City and Colin so hopefully it will end in tears for both parties.

I remember a similar thing at Liverpool a few seasons back. Hicks and Gillette were the owners and Martin Broughton, the chairman. Broughton oversaw the sale of the club to Fenway against the will of the chairmen. Never understood how that was able to happen.

I remember a similar thing at Liverpool a few seasons back. Hicks and Gillette were the owners and Martin Broughton, the chairman. Broughton oversaw the sale of the club to Fenway against the will of the chairmen. Never understood how that was able to happen.

It was becaues the banks owned Liverpool not Gillette and Hicks. Broughton was brought in by the banks to sell the club as Hicks and Gillette weren't able to re-negociate their debt arrangement. As far as I remember all parties ended up losing significant amounts of money (deservedly).

Â