Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

A 3-0 stuffing, shame only 420 of them crawled from out of their filth to travel there last night,

best supported team in the midlands my arse.

Come on guys, cut them some slack. It is getting quite close to Christmas now, so maybe some were putting their decorations  up (then again, most of them probably still have them up from last year!) or shopping at an all night Lidl.

I'm surprised Lingard wasn't loaned out sooner given how good he looked in pre-season. I thought Championship clubs would've been queuing up.

They probably were, United would have wanted the right move for him and him going to a side desperate for a striker and likely to play him every game is perfect and that is Small Heath. Even then it is a short term loan and I'd expect him to go elsewhere if he doesn't get the required game time.

• Like 1

Watch the blozers name him one of their best ever players after his month long loan. 

Christophe Dugarry says Hi.

Saw and one guy on FB saying 'I'm not getting to excited, we'll probably sell him in January'

Obviously doesn't quite understand how loans work.

That one result might just end up keeping the lucky bastards in the division.

I would be delighted if they stay in that division to be honest. Sure I'd like them in League One but they way they are going that is only a matter of time especially as their parachute payments end this season.

Somehow I doubt they can take an £8m drop in income.

My reading on the admin thing is they are borrowing cash against future earning to keep them ticking over so when Carsons trial is over if he is found guilty, the HK government will take over the club as a going concern and sell to the highest bidder or if he is not guilty he still has the capital to wipe out the debt and reinvest again.

Going into admin will see them lose the club before the trial is finished

• Like 1

I don't want them to go bust this year, not because I wish for any sort of sustainability for these words removed, but for a more sinister reason.

A bullet to the head is quick and painless, I don't think the rocket polishers from small heath deserve that. I want slow and painful, I want admim, I want relagation to the conference, only then after seeing pictures of small noses crying in the evening mail do I want them to put out of their misery.

Long may the suffering continue.

Edited by av1

Â