Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

After many years of VT membership I've finally reached 1000 post's. I thought long and hard about how I should commemorate the occasion. This thread seems as good as any.

Die filth die.

After many years of VT membership I've finally reached 1000 post's. I thought long and hard about how I should commemorate the occasion. This thread seems as good as any.

Die filth die.

If it went to court, just say it's German for "The filth, the."

And no one that speaks German could be a horrible man....

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 1

Lock? No way, there could be some major lulz on the horizon.

A dizzy bint phoned WM today claiming that they'd make the play-offs. They are so **** stupid.

Heard her a few times the word deluded is often over used but seriously its needed for her .

Also heard a fan ring up saying how bloody awful they were against Reading then heard  Clarke's interview afterwards saying how unlucky they were not to get something from it , love to know what game Clarke watches cause it certainly isn't his own teams lol

Have they not nicked the slogan on the scarf from our song that started at the Wigan away game end of last season, and has been sung at other game since? "I don't care about [Wigan], they don't care about me, all I care about, is AVFC..."

Have they not nicked the slogan on the scarf from our song that started at the Wigan away game end of last season, and has been sung at other game since? "I don't care about [Wigan], they don't care about me, all I care about, is AVFC..."

I do believe the lady has nicked the Villa song and had it printed on a Birmingham speedway scarf! Strange.

On another note, if they can keep picking up results like tonight, there's zero chance they'll be going down and may even make the play offs

Ignore that last bit.  :D

Â