Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Have they starting stocking any "Jesse Lingard - Blues Legend" t-shirts yet?

After all, the blosers gave Christophe Dugarry "legend" status despite him only being there for about six months....

Another fine performance in front of a near empty Sty.

Teams around and below them with games in hand and few places between them and the bottom three, I still can't see them going down but things could get interesting.

Oh and their next two games are away at Leeds and Derby :)

• Like 1

BBC Sport website says the attendance was 13,627. Looked a lot less then that to be honest.

You can't blame them, who would want to pay £30 to watch that? A team stripped of any assets, run by a crook. I dont blame them for not turning up to home games.

is paladini even rich enough to turn it around? they aren't a London club with the appeal of even QPR

would take say £40-50m to buy, limited investment opportunities, no more assets to strip, no more parachute payments, even if  the numbers went up by 10k a week they'd still be a mess for years

My pal's Dad is a business associate of Paladini so I'll fill a few of you in on what I know.

This is where they are. 

There is an preliminary offer agreed for Paladini to buy Small Heath from Carson Yeung - I used the term 'preliminary' very loosely. It is for around £25m.

Pannu was back at the Sty last week; and he and Yeung are at loggerheads apparently. He wasn't back to sell the club; no idea why he was there. He went to the Millwall game and was abused throughout.

The deal for Paladini needs to be signed off by Pannu; it is not the first deal that has been on the table that he has refused to sign off. This is so reminiscent of what went on before with Paladini last year and the whole thing collapsed. It is likely that it will do again.

Pannu is earning a small fortune out of SHA - he earned £700k last year. No wonder he doesn't want to sell the club.

I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

apparently The former QPR owner is back in for them according to the mirror, the circus looks like could be over soon

If Paladini takes over there is an extremely good chance that Neil Warnock will be their new manager.

In which case, the circus may be just about to begin :)

Â