Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I believe that is right Trees in regards Yeung's holding.

Surely though if Paladini has offered to buy 96% he could purchase the remaining shares from other holders and effectively push Yeung out? Although I guess the £14m loan by Yeung to the club could then be called in which would perhaps cause an issue.

On the point about it being personal, that was the suggestion by Paladini or at least how I interpreted him saying 'he doesn't want to sell to me'

Statement from Yeung and Co

http://tinyurl.com/nzrqt8y

Meanwhile Blues have released a statement following the programme, it reads:

“Birmingham City Football Club was disappointed to learn of Gianni Paladini’s comments during a recent radio interview and considers them to be misleading and unhelpful.”

As has already been highlighted by acting chairman, Peter Pannu, the club’s president, Carson Yeung, is not interested in a full disposal of the football club.

Mr Yeung still wishes to preserve the listing status of the club’s parent company, Birmingham International Holdings Limited, in Hong Kong, a point that had already been relayed to Mr Paladini’s representatives.

Any formal developments regarding the ownership of the football club will be announced via the Hong Kong Stock Exchange first and foremost, in keeping with respective rules and regulations, and will not be played out through the media.”

I believe that is right Trees in regards Yeung's holding.

Surely though if Paladini has offered to buy 96% he could purchase the remaining shares from other holders and effectively push Yeung out? Although I guess the £14m loan by Yeung to the club could then be called in which would perhaps cause an issue.

On the point about it being personal, that was the suggestion by Paladini or at least how I interpreted him saying 'he doesn't want to sell to me'

Got it. I missed that bit of the interview.

I understand that there are a lot of shares in China, with apparently unknown parties. Whether that is a case of people who own part of Yeung's 26%, or people who own part of the other 74% I don't know.

It appears to be a proper mess though!

I'm sorry, I dislike them like the next man, but I'd rather keep them as our poorer neighbours.

Paladini talked last evening about raising the capacity of the Sty and "challenging Aston Villa".

They will never challenge us, but it is nice to keep them in their place, bitterly jealous, and harbouring such delusions.

On a personal level my source is a lovely bloke who genuinely loves his club. Many of my favourite friends and acquaintances are 'noses.

I'm sorry, I dislike them like the next man, but I'd rather keep them as our poorer neighbours.

Paladini talked last evening about raising the capacity of the Sty and "challenging Aston Villa".

They will never challenge us, but it is nice to keep them in their place, bitterly jealous, and harbouring such delusions.

On a personal level my source is a lovely bloke who genuinely loves his club. Many of my favourite friends and acquaintances are 'noses.

I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your friends ain't one. **** the disease that is the club and **** the disease that is the fans. If a few decent folk suffer, well, sometimes a bit of healthy flesh has to go with the filthy, gangrenous limb when it gets amputated. 

• Like 2

has he seen their recent attendences? that would be idiotic

in addition i love how they mention as still big boys even though west brom did better than us last season

has he seen their recent attendences? that would be idiotic

in addition i love how they mention as still big boys even though west brom did better than us last season

If they could tap up all those who claim to be a Bluenose or "Villa Hater" as they're more commonly known, then let them in for nothing by answering one easy question such as "name the 1982 European Cup winning team" or "what are Villa's Fixtures for the rest of the season?" they would probably fill Wembley!

• Like 4

Â