Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I understand that Thursday is the deadline, so if the fan is going to hit the shit, it will be around then.

Looks more likely that they will be beginning a new chapter though.

All disclaimers apply, but from an apparently corroborated source.

I understand that Thursday is the deadline, so if the fan is going to hit the shit, it will be around then.

The deadline for what? The takeover offer or them staying out of administration?

The deadline for what? The takeover offer or them staying out of administration?

The takeover to be finalised.

I am led to believe that the road to administration is likely to begin mid-November, should the takeover not occur.

The interesting thing is that I understand that HMRC are fully paid up, in which case i would have thought that administration would be further away.

i think if they are still in the hands of yeung and co by next season they will be in there as they are only surviving now because they sold all their players of any value, their current squad is worthless so they cant rely on player sales anymore

the mail thinks yeung wants 32m but the italian bloke thinks its too much considering their financial state, will be interesting to see how much club goes for if sold

I'm unlucky enough to be in the company of noses on at that time on thursday, let's hope it's the start of the demise for them

If it is, then I'd say you are lucky indeed. 

I'm unlucky enough to be in the company of noses on at that time on thursday, let's hope it's the start of the demise for them

Let's hope so. From thetrees post though maybe Palladini will rescue them from the brink.

There was speculation a while ago that Francis, Carrott and Wiseman were putting together a bid so maybe there are more than just the publicised interested parties. 

I would be nice to see them collapse even further but if there is to be a Palladini deal on the horizon I for one won't be too disappointed. It'll bring a whole new fresh brand of hilarity to the situation.

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 1

Let's hope so. From thetrees post though maybe Palladini will rescue them from the brink.

There was speculation a while ago that Francis, Carrott and Wiseman were putting together a bid so maybe there are more than just the publicised interested parties.

My understanding is that Carson Yeung is pretty much impossible to deal with, so that any deal would need to be made with an eventual administrator. There is a strong possibility that the main interested party is practising a bit of brinkmanship though.

On the subject of administration, the fact that they are (apparently) paid up with HMRC, and that they are probably still due one or two parachute payments, leads me to believe that they may be able to stretch things out longer.

Â