Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I can't see Keane going to Blues he walked out on Ireland due to shit planning and so on in the 2002 World Cup so why would he join a Mickey Mouse club without a pot to piss in?

He is great on the TV too tells it like it is although it rubs people up the wrong way. Stick him in at Blues and he would be dynamite for us telling the world what a joke it all is but the Blues fans would hate him!

They will hold off as long as possible to get a manager as they won't want to pay him and his back room staff and what exactly can he do?? Not that they can sign players is it???

haven't they gone bust yet. this is getting frustrating waiting for the inevitable, I've got about 82 pence in loose change burning a hole down the back of the sofa, thought i might buy them for a laugh, i know some would see this a ludicrous, and they could be right, 82p might be overvaluing them quite a bit.

haven't they gone bust yet. this is getting frustrating waiting for the inevitable, I've got about 82 pence in loose change burning a hole down the back of the sofa, thought i might buy them for a laugh, i know some would see this a ludicrous, and they could be right, 82p might be overvaluing them quite a bit.
Actually, we should have a VT whip round and buy them. Think of the fun we could have.

reading Mjmooney's comments on buying blues and having fun, just what would you do with it if a consortium of Villa fans brought it.

Ok the burning it down or blowing it up is a bit predictable and too quick an end so make degrading!

reading Mjmooney's comments on buying blues and having fun, just what would you do with it if a consortium of Villa fans brought it.

Ok the burning it down or blowing it up is a bit predictable and too quick an end so make degrading!

I would invite them all to a grand unveilling of my ownership at the Sty, a chrisp brand new shirt on each seat for those who attended, promise them the earth - Champions League in 4 years, £100m warchest, get them all on side, convince them that they will rise to the pinnacle of European Football, show off a couple of token signings on massive money to "prove I was serious".

...... and then hand the whole shebang back to Yeung, Pannu and the rest of them and walk away pissing myself laughing.

I don't ever want the Blues to disappear, watching their pathetic dissapointed little faces is far too much fun.

Ken Wheldon had the right idea, buying the club just for its scrap value, shame he never saw it through.

TBH, some of the Noses that I work with are ok, but I'll still laugh my nuts off when they go under cos the big majority are 6 star, 29 carat pains in the anoos.

Bring back McLeish on a 99 year deal. :D

...And Heskey

Have all the thick noses realised where all the money is going yet?

They did not need to sell a good young prospect on a low wage in order to get the running costs down.

There is only one place the money is going, all into the back pocket of a asian man getting anally raped in a Hong Kong prison as we speak.

Yep Much has gone to Cardiff, I will laugh if we end up signing Whittingham meaning our actions have cost them one of their best players and their manager in the space of a few weeks.

Oh and on the manager front it looks like its Lee Clark.

...And Heskey

:lol:

Â