Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Yeah but at least CI doesn't go on about how he wants to see SHA do well, even if it has an adverse effect on Villa. :shock:

I don't go on about it.

I think you'll find I came in here to talk about Jordan Mutch.

Yeah but at least CI doesn't go on about how he wants to see SHA do well, even if it has an adverse effect on Villa. :shock:

I don't go on about it.

No but you still hold that opinion, which is very bizarre IMO. When you support a club you want what's best for the club, not the city as a whole surely?

I don't go on about it.

No but you still hold that opinion, which is very bizarre IMO. When you support a club you want what's best for the club, not the city as a whole surely?

Not really bizarre.

I support England but I want the other home nations to do well as well.

I don't go on about it.

Not really bizarre.

I support England but I want the other home nations to do well as well.

Wrong thread?

Or, they could go out of business and we could become a one club city like Newcastle :D

2sUbL.jpg

(conveniently forgetting Olbiyun)

If Birmingham Shitty did go out of business, would those Blues fans start supporting Manchester and Liverpool. Or would the unthinkable happen and they become Villans?

There's more chance of the pope pulling on a durex and riding the Queen up the wrong un

If Birmingham Shitty did go out of business, would those Blues fans start supporting Manchester and Liverpool. Or would the unthinkable happen and they become Villans?

They would start AFC City of Birmingham.

so they break the rules knowing that a transfer embargo will be placed but it wont affect them as the transfer window was shut but now window opens they get the accounts out and the winodw opens and its lifted. what poor punishment

makes absolutely no sense

Â