Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Should definitely go in for Butland and Redmond. Offer them £3m and see what happens. They've got some decent youngsters.

Or we could wait for them to go under and get them on a free :twisted:

The sale of Mutch has been highly entertaining as it's only now the neanderthals are coming round to the idea that they may be ****.

I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction of us appearing to want any of their players.

I would hope we don't sign, or even bid, or even show an interest in any of their players.

We're better than that

its a good appointment...he seems like a very good motivator and plays decent football....

i even wouldn't have been against having him here....

if i had to pick a fault it would be that he has one of the most mind numblingly irritating voices in football....

clutching at straws!

Good to see them plastered all over the front and some inside pages of the Birmingham Mail.

Some of the letters are comical especially those from people who have been bluenoses for decades as they seem surprised that SHA are in a mess when they should be well used to it because they have always been a mess.

Biggest laugh was reserved for the comment that winning the Carling Cup was the greatest moment in their history. What a joke of a club if that is the biggest moment in 137 years!

Â