Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Why would anyone want to take a job where the owner is in jail, there's no money, a transfer embargo, dodgy board etc etc?

I can't make it out!

££££££££££££££££££££££

Lee Clark can't lose. He does well people will be impressed because of the stuff you mention and if he does badly his reputation won't be harmed because of the same things.

I can't imagine Clark had many offers since leaving Huddersfield and this is probably the first one he has had from a top half championship club and he has jumped at it.

It will probably end in tears but not for him as he will walk away with a nice payoff, so long as they don't go bust.

If they got promoted would you want them to finish in the CL spots, or even win the league? At what point do you stop wanting them to do well?

If they got promoted would you want them to finish in the CL spots, or even win the league? At what point do you stop wanting them to do well?

I just want them to get promoted and stay in the division.

I'd rather Birmingham City be in the Premier League than some Cockney club.

What are your expectations for Clark in his first season?

I don't having any.

I hope he can get them promoted though.

Do you think you will get promoted?

Aston Villa cannot get promoted.

As long as we get to knock them out of the cup once in a while, I'd be quite happy never to see SHA in the Premier League again.

I just want them to get promoted and stay in the division.

I'd rather Birmingham City be in the Premier League than some Cockney club.

You do realise that if that were happen that would probably result in less local kids growing up supporting Villa don't you?

SHA doing bad is good for Villa in the long term.

Birmingham City going bust and their shed being turned into a Lidl is more perfect. They are a skidmark on our city.

Thissssssssssssss

Â