Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

It comes to something when your manager quits to take over Norwich City. Fair enough if it is Villa or Liverpool, but the Canaries? That's like your girlfriend leaving you because Snow White's dwarf Grumpy is better in bed and more entertaining company!

http://thegamesgonecrazy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/birmingham-teetering-on-brink-of-abyss.html

If not Mcleish then strachan or McCarthy please

I think McCarthy is a very good manager at that level - he just never cut it as a Premier League manager. His teams have scored bags of goals in the championship.

I don't think he'd take the job because he's likely get another job with far better prospects in the Championship soon.

Bring back Barry Fry

Bring back Barry Fry

Bring back Barry

Bring back Barry

Bring back Barry Fry

Was he the manager when they had that ridiculously massive (numbers wise) squad? Seem to remember that.

Always looks like he needs a wash so he'd probably be a perfect fit.

Bring back Barry Fry

Bring back Barry Fry

Bring back Barry

Bring back Barry

Bring back Barry Fry

Was he the manager when they had that ridiculously massive (numbers wise) squad? Seem to remember that.

Always looks like he needs a wash so he'd probably be a perfect fit.

Yeah. One thing I'll always remember from school is when my mate Joe (who is a Bluenose) came in with the programme from their opening game one season, the one which has the team photograph in the middle. It had four rows. :crylaugh:

:lol:

So the 'silly little snag' line that the club have been feeding to the likes of Twattum is the auditors refusing to give an opinion on their financial statements due to significant doubts regarding whether they have received all the necessary information.

I wonder if the league will take kindly to reading that... :twisted:

:lol:

So the 'silly little snag' line that the club have been feeding to the likes of Twattum is the auditors refusing to give an opinion on their financial statements due to significant doubts regarding whether they have received all the necessary information.

I wonder if the league will take kindly to reading that... :twisted:

really hope they get closed down, would provide huge amusement.

If it happened before the season it would be brilliant for that blue nose in Australia who bollocked his wife for buying him a trip to hong kong so she bought him a trip to the uk from August to may so he could go home and away with them, brilliant

Â