Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

50 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Still outside the drop zone, but it’s another game they probably looked at as a strong potential for points and another failure. 

One point from their last seven games. 

Play off chasing Preston next followed by faltering Leicester. 

After these two I’d say they have a decent run in tbf. 

The slight issue they have is, although they seem to always hover above the bottom 3, the teams above them are starting to put a bit of daylight between them. In a couple of weeks time, Blues could win and not move up a place in the table. 

Up the terriers/owls.

mate.

• Like 1

If any of this lot can get 2 wins from their last 7, they'll be safe:

champo.png

QPR probably just need one tbf. 

Apparently Wednesday played quite well today but just couldn't score, maybe they'll be the ones to get it together. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

champo.png

Apparently Wednesday played quite well today but just couldn't score, maybe they'll be the ones to get it together. 

Just looking at the table and the fixtures, if they lose to Preston, it’s likely they’ll then lose to Leicester and the teams around them will all pick up a fair amount of points by virtue of playing each other and easier sides.

The Preston game at home is massive for them.

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Still some kind of strange force field that stops them ever dropping into the bottom 3.

Like an unflushable turd.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

After these two I’d say they have a decent run in tbf. 

The slight issue they have is, although they seem to always hover above the bottom 3, the teams above them are starting to put a bit of daylight between them. In a couple of weeks time, Blues could win and not move up a place in the table. 

Up the terriers/owls.

mate.

Maybe, I don’t know.

I think Coventry will beat them. I’m not at all convinced they’ll win at Huddersfield.

So that leaves them with Cardiff, Rotherham and Norwich. Rotherham, yeah 3 points. Cardiff are very midtable and Norwich I think it will depend if they need something from the final day. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AstonMartyn88 said:

Nailed on they fluke a result against Leicester 

Leicester have been pretty rubbish for a few weeks now tbh, and they have just dropped out of the automatic promotion places, after having a decent gap.

last 6 Championship games, won 2, drawn 1, lost 3.

• Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, AstonMartyn88 said:

Nailed on they fluke a result against Leicester 

Leicester have gone to shit that it wouldn't be a fluke

58 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Maybe, I don’t know.

I think Coventry will beat them. I’m not at all convinced they’ll win at Huddersfield.

So that leaves them with Cardiff, Rotherham and Norwich. Rotherham, yeah 3 points. Cardiff are very midtable and Norwich I think it will depend if they need something from the final day. 

The Rotherham fixture is a huge help, they should be safe with 2 wins, pretty much definitely 2 wins and a draw. So they just need to win that, and get a win from Cardiff or Preston at home or Huddersfield away. I think they'll get what they need unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The Rotherham fixture is a huge help, they should be safe with 2 wins, pretty much definitely 2 wins and a draw. So they just need to win that, and get a win from Cardiff or Preston at home or Huddersfield away. I think they'll get what they need unfortunately. 

booooooo

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

champo.png

Argyle have awful form under the new manager and are dropping like a stone. I wouldnt count on them to win much going forwards. 

34 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I don’t know, I wouldn’t be massively shocked if they only won one more match.

They’re failing to pick up anything against relegation rivals (QPR, Millwall) they’re failing to pick up anything against midtable potentially on the beach sides (Boro, Watford)…if it was another club I think I’d be saying they’re my pick for the drop.

I feel like Wednesday and Huddersfield have it in them slightly more to pick up a surprise win. sha are looking bereft at the moment.

But yeah, they probably will fluke it again. I do feel like there is more chance of it happening this season than I did the last time they were in this position. 

Â