Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Sounds like present day Chemsley Wood but they still play UBCrappy

Yeah, it's better to be a Silent Witness round there.

14 minutes ago, Chine said:

Please Leicester give these chunts a serious humping 🙏 

You just know what's going to happen tomorrow 😧

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Right then.

Just stay right where you are until the middle of May.

Couldn't have gone much better really ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Right then.

Just stay right where you are until the middle of May.

The key for them really is the next two, Cardiff and Rotherham. Looking like they'll probably need to win both of those games as Coventry and Norwich are both going all out for 6th spot and neither will be as bad playing them as Preston so I'm pretty confident they'll get little out of those two.

49 points could still relegate them when you see Huddersfield on 43 now with five left so they're a long way from safety despite the mass celebrations the other day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

The key for them really is the next two, Cardiff and Rotherham. Looking like they'll probably need to win both of those games as Coventry and Norwich are both going all out for 6th spot and neither will be as bad playing them as Preston so I'm pretty confident they'll get little out of those two.

49 points could still relegate them when you see Huddersfield on 43 now with five left so they're a long way from safety despite the mass celebrations the other day.

Yep, in my head I have them winning Rotherham. The Cardiff game looks really key because they don’t have anything to play for, so should/could theoretically be a more straightforward game. 

If they don’t win it, I think I’d put them significantly higher up in the chances of relegation.

• Like 1

Â