Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

The backroom exodus continues, their head of scouting has left to take up a position at Milwall.

No real loss looking at their recruitment. 

15 minutes ago, dubbs said:

No real loss looking at their recruitment. 

Been there a long time and worked with Gary Rowett when he was there as manager and apparently did a good job and found ache Adams apparently. The madness of the last few years isn’t on him. 

Regardless of his record another departure of a long standing member of staff is destabilising for them.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

In other news their accounts are due next week, will be an absolute horror show.

The accounts have been a disaster for years, yet they still go on and still spend money

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

In other news their accounts are due next week, will be an absolute horror show.

Points deduction incoming?

I Hope Please GIF

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AJ said:

Points deduction incoming?

I Hope Please GIF

When they went into admin the first time I tried an open post on Facebook saying despite the rivalry didn’t want to see a club go bust. 

when we were close with xia people on Fb as blues fans were lolling their heads off. 

I hope they get utterly screwed over this time 

8 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Been there a long time and worked with Gary Rowett when he was there as manager and apparently did a good job and found ache Adams apparently. The madness of the last few years isn’t on him. 

Regardless of his record another departure of a long standing member of staff is destabilising for them.

I actually don't think they have recruited particularly poorly, particularly since Redknapp left. They are much poorer than most Championship teams, but they have mostly been able to attract logical if not game-changing recruits for positions they had needs in.

Their real problem is the incredible toxic losing culture at the club (and also the madness behind the scenes) IMO.

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

4 points away from a relegation spot.  The next couple of months could be really “bumpy” for them.  🤞

Problem is there always seems to be 3 teams who are even worse than SHA. Every. Bloody. Season.

Â