Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

This could be the season I reckon. Their home form is wretched and that's tended to keep them up in previous seasons. Karanka is actually a decent manager so amazed how bad they've been and if they sacked him they ain't finding a better one than him this season.

Edited by VillaChris

Bradley Dack scored the second. Wasn't he touted as the next big thing or did he get all Billy Big B*ll*cks and thought he was better than he actually was ?

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Bradley Dack scored the second. Wasn't he touted as the next big thing or did he get all Billy Big B*ll*cks and thought he was better than he actually was ?

Been injured for last 12 months so more time for reality TV as think he goes out with someone from TOWIE?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

This could be the season I reckon. Their home form is wretched and that's tended to keep them up in previous seasons. Karanka is actually a decent manager so amazed how bad they've been and if they sacked him they ain't finding a better one than him this season.

is he though

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

is he though

Better than what he is showing at this level anyway. Absolutely turgid as **** and very difficult by all accounts but he isnt this bad.

Blues are going down this year or next no matter the manager. Years of horrific signings.

Neil Moxley is actually a decent chap so not about him but get a load of how they are feeling at the moment. I’d have sympathy for them if not for the coffin and various other incidents over the years. Oh and note Dack getting on score sheet, I recall Blackburn fans telling us that he was better than Jack.

Forest, Derby and Wednesday below them now picking up wins and a Derby/QPR with a game in hand and Rotherham with 3, they are in huge trouble.

1AA72E30-D54D-4273-A690-5F02E9419530.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Better than what he is showing at this level anyway. Absolutely turgid as **** and very difficult by all accounts but he isnt this bad.

Blues are going down this year or next no matter the manager. Years of horrific signings.

I think he's useless personally. Very dour, boring football, and not only that but largely incapable of changing style when it isn't working. Considering the hammering the likes of Bruce and Pulis get On Here, it always surprises me that Karanka is rated at all. He's just the Spanish equivalent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I don’t get this view on Karanka, yes he took Boro up as runners up but fell out with players, staff and owner and famously walked out at one point. In those days they were if I recall fairly big spenders in the Champ, in the Prem they were shocking scoring just 19 in 27 before he got sacked.

He did okay at Forest which I can tell you is a difficult job for any manager with the ownership and got them 7th having spent a fair bit including breaking the clubs transfer record. He left though after falling out with the owners and a number of players. 

That is about it, then came Blues.

For me he seems to have a reputation I’m not really sure is deserved. He plays horrific defensive football and tried to pinch games 1-0 and that’s about it until he falls out with people. I think him and Dong will have a er... ding dong sooner or later and he will be off.

I don’t rate him or his football and I think he has a reputation above his ability or performance. Still I think he is doing a marvellous job at present!😎

• Like 1

I can just imagine how they smirked last night, drooling down their stained wife-beater vests, as we were cheated at manYure yet again.

Nice bit of karma I say (and the Felchers three points above them as well)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I don’t get this view on Karanka, yes he took Boro up as runners up but fell out with players, staff and owner and famously walked out at one point. In those days they were if I recall fairly big spenders in the Champ, in the Prem they were shocking scoring just 19 in 27 before he got sacked.

He did okay at Forest which I can tell you is a difficult job for any manager with the ownership and got them 7th having spent a fair bit including breaking the clubs transfer record. He left though after falling out with the owners and a number of players. 

That is about it, then came Blues.

For me he seems to have a reputation I’m not really sure is deserved. He plays horrific defensive football and tried to pinch games 1-0 and that’s about it until he falls out with people. I think him and Dong will have a er... ding dong sooner or later and he will be off.

I don’t rate him or his football and I think he has a reputation above his ability or performance. Still I think he is doing a marvellous job at present!😎

He's great, give him a contract at least twice the length of Hogan's :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

is he though

Took Boro up (playing incredibly boring football). Was sort of doing a similar job to DS when they sacked him around February time (playing incredibly boring football).

Think Forest were about 7th when he was sacked mid season (playing coma inducing football bar that mad 5-5 game we played v them).

At this level he's a decent manager so surprised me he hasn't done the job there Rowett and Monk did.

Guess they could try to tempt Paul Cook as he's still out there and surprisingly been overlooked for a few championship jobs so far. That's probably the best alternative for them.

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I can just imagine how they smirked last night, drooling down their stained wife-beater vests, as we were cheated at manYure yet again.

Nice bit of karma I say (and the Felchers three points above them as well)

I always enjoy your posts in this thread... 😎

• Haha 2

Â