Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Hogan a goal every 503 minutes is incredible

Even when you add in assists it’s a goal involvement every 100 minutes for Bela. 

they’re on the edge of absolute carnage.

simply Delicious  

I’m not too bothered about them getting relegated to be honest. Provided they spend the rest of their inconsequential existence floating like a turd that won’t sink in the no mans land of the Championship toilet, I’ll be more than happy 😂😂

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 1

Their fans seemingly are clueless the trouble they are in, they want to see them spend a few million on a striker this window. Is two stands closed as font fit for purpose not enough of a clue? The accounts coming in the next few days are not the sort of numbers that will allow them to go spend millions on a forward.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Their fans seemingly are clueless the trouble they are in, they want to see them spend a few million on a striker this window. Is two stands closed as font fit for purpose not enough of a clue? The accounts coming in the next few days are not the sort of numbers that will allow them to go spend millions on a forward.

Probably because the vast majority of them are illiterate.

18 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

I'm surprised they can manage to use a phone to call in to WM and squeal "KARANKA OUT" :)

1 hour ago, Robbie09 said:

Joking aside their forums are very different to Villa ones in terms of the content.

If we had their issues with the ground/finances there would be huge threads on the topics but they hardly mention those issues.

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Joking aside their forums are very different to Villa ones in terms of the content.

If we had their issues with the ground/finances there would be huge threads on the topics but they hardly mention those issues.

Those kind of conversations only happen amongst the gentry of the shires. 

I expect their off topic forums are mainly about Love Island and Wetherspoons. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I expect their off topic forums are mainly about Love Island and Wetherspoons, and if it's actually worth washing the stained wife-beater and Y-fronts

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

They mocked us for our anti mcleish bedsheet protests outside VP - squealing vilers etc.

They wouldn't protest about the state of the ground cos well, to be fair...it's been like that for decades and it adds to being tired and weary - as the song goes.....the one they sing as they drink in town, like only proper brummies do 🙄

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I expect their off topic forums are mainly about Love Island and Wetherspoons. 

Yeah, but they're 'proper fans'. Not quite sure what qualifies someone to be a 'proper' fan?

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Yeah, but they're 'proper fans'. Not quite sure what qualifies someone to be a 'proper' fan?

From what I can gather, the fact that they continue to support a crap team means they aren't glory hunters.

They always seem to use that as a way to prove they're better fans than us. The only reason I can think of that justifies this is that they can't argue that we're not superior in every way, so they have to convince themselves that we're all a bunch of glory hunters or something, and there's no way we could possibly actually care about the club.

In a way, I take that as a compliment.

42 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

From what I can gather, the fact that they continue to support a crap team means they aren't glory hunters.

They always seem to use that as a way to prove they're better fans than us. The only reason I can think of that justifies this is that they can't argue that we're not superior in every way, so they have to convince themselves that we're all a bunch of glory hunters or something, and there's no way we could possibly actually care about the club.

In a way, I take that as a compliment.

They also drink in town which is really important.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Well I've certainly only been going down Villa Park every week since 1985 because of the 2 League Cups we've won in that time, the last of which was 24 years ago. I feel like a proper dirty glory hunter. 

You Dirty Bird! - Misery Kathy Bates | Meme Generator

• Haha 3

Â