Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

8 hours ago, meregreen said:

One of the few places that could be converted to a toxic waste disposal site, and nobody would notice the difference.

In fact, I think it is one of the few places where that would actually be an improvement.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Bitterness levels on SHA.com have been well and truly topped up after the Chelsea game - foul by Greasy is flavour  of the evening 🤣

They watch more Villa games than I do! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Bitterness levels on SHA.com have been well and truly topped up after the Chelsea game - foul by Greasy is flavour  of the evening 🤣

I'd just read them

My favourites were "we were level with them 2 years ago, just shows what 300million and a turning off hawk eye does"

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

I'd just read them

My favourites were "we were level with them 2 years ago, just shows what 300million and a turning off hawk eye does"

They were level with us 2 years ago? On what planet????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The obsession is incredible. At work all of them are able to give their opinions on every match we play because they sit through all of them, you'd think they would be used to it by now. I haven't watched them play since we beat them at their place, I have very little interest in them apart from the odd smile when I hear they've lost again on the radio. I wonder if we would be as bitter as they are if they were the team in the higher division. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Imagine someone so obsessed that they'd do a frame by frame examination on Greasy....? 

Nah....not even SHA would be that sad !

20201228_215957.jpg

That is taking obsession to another level. 

I can safely say I have never watched a single game of theirs where we are not playing them...ever. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Imagine someone so obsessed that they'd do a frame by frame examination on Greasy....? 

Nah....not even SHA would be that sad !

20201228_215957.jpg

I love it, love that they sit and stew on it. You’d think their pond life lives were bad enough but they insist on this self punishment of seeing their successful neighbours on their pedestal again through watching our games 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

pre season table is still a highlight in the season 

Meh. We were above them then too, on alphabetical order. Superior in every possible way. 

4 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

I'd just read them

It's funny how during one of the darkest chapters in our history that they were still in our shadow. 

Pathetic club, pathetic supporters. The sooner they go bust the better. 

2 hours ago, av1 said:

It's funny how during one of the darkest chapters in our history that they were still in our shadow. 

Pathetic club, pathetic supporters. The sooner they go bust the better. 

I've mentioned this to the bluenose I work with. Arguably the worst Villa have ever been in our entire history, and we were still better than them.

• Like 4

Yeah right at the end of our relegation year my bluenose mate was taking the piss taking about us being one of the worst Premier League teams ever.

I totally agreed, admitted we were a complete embarrassment and our team were diobolical.  But that even during that horrendous time, the darkest moment in my lifetime, we still managed to find the time to beat them. 

He had NO comeback. 

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

I can safely say I have never watched a single game of theirs where we are not playing them...ever. 

Frame by frame,  what did he do ? Blink fast outside a TV shop window watching the game the small heath tramp.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, sidcow said:

I have - just the one. When they failed in the promotion playoff penalty shootout, and Francis was crying. I haven't laughed so much in years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Greenfly said:

I've mentioned this to the bluenose I work with. Arguably the worst Villa have ever been in our entire history, and we were still better than them.

This decade was pretty dark, but we were in the third division for a while, at the same time they were in the top tier.

Even then, we won the league cup while they were fighting relegation every season. 

• Like 2

Â