Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

I was going to post something funny, but then deleted it.  It's a person who has died at the end of the day. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

@sidcow Fair point. I was 2 minds anyway. Have deleted my original post

Sorry, I wasn't having a go at you.  It's a difficult one.  I started full piss take then just thought the better of it. 

No one here knows him (I assume) and plenty of famous people who have bitten the dust have been ridiculed on here before. 

I wouldn't think bad of anyone who had a joke about it. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, sidcow said:

Sorry, I wasn't having a go at you.  It's a difficult one.  I started full piss take then just thought the better of it. 

No one here knows him (I assume) and plenty of famous people who have bitten the dust have been ridiculed on here before. 

I wouldn't think bad of anyone who had a joke about it. 

Oh God, no i know you weren't having a pop at me....i suppose i was hoping you'd edit your reply to remove my original posting and save my embarrassment 😳

I used to take the piss out of sha fans saying one of their few claims to fame was an obese fan but now, the geezer has died which is sad.

Once again, my typing fingers were engaged before my brain properly thought this one through.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Oh God, no i know you weren't having a pop at me....i suppose i was hoping you'd edit your reply to remove my original posting and save my embarrassment 😳

I used to take the piss out of sha fans saying one of their few claims to fame was an obese fan but now, the geezer has died which is sad.

Once again, my typing fingers were engaged before my brain properly thought this one through.

I edited it once you said you had deleted it.  No worries. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, maqroll said:

What reputation do they have among other football fans besides Villa?

Sheffield Wednesday fans at work can’t stand them. A couple go home and away and say the sty is the worst away day, horrible fans and shitty stadium. They’re not wrong, but I won’t give them much credit as they were singing “just like Sheffield your city is blue” last time they came to Villa Park. 

Â