Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, Hornso said:

Must admit,  I know they got lucky at Brentford but they've started the season a lot better points wise than I thought they would.

Not sure about their qualities but from what I read its said they’re one of the worst.

Last season Bolton started challenging for automatic promotion and look how it ended.

On 23/08/2019 at 15:18, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Bearing in mind that maths isn't my strongest subject, I've just been doing some calculations and I'm pretty sure that there'll be kids starting their GCSEs this year that weren't alive last time Small Heath beat us in the league 

Thought it was worth sharing

Embarrassed yourself there. small heath have won a Trillion Trophy's since then.😁

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Embarrassed yourself there. small heath have won a Trillion Trophy's since then.😁

Yep, worst ground, worst fans, smelliest pitch, least edible food, most shell suits in one place, fans with most convictions per head, most likely place in UK to catch Ebola, the list goes on.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They really are shite - two consecutive 3-0 away defeats (3 if you count their kids at Pompey). Their 2 wins have been against newly promoted Barnsley, who look rank, and the jammiest smash and grab away at an average looking Brentford.

Long season for the unwashed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

They really are shite - two consecutive 3-0 away defeats (3 if you count their kids at Pompey). Their 2 wins have been against newly promoted Barnsley, who look rank, and the jammiest smash and grab away at an average looking Brentford.

Long season for the unwashed 

The possession stats are woeful so far

• Like 1

Â