Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

6 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

HIs pedigree fits their desire to move the club in a new direction apparently.

Which is good, I haven't enjoyed the direction they've been moving in of late.

I had this conversation with a nose last night. 'We're moving in a new direction', he said. 'Hopefully towards Inverness' I replied, quick as a flash. But he did not laugh, for the sadness in his eyes had overcome him. 

• Like 4

Only blose could make themselves look like bigger clowns than us. what absolute fools their owners are. the players looked like they played for rowett now they have zola who has a poor management record.

This has got RDM all over it :crylaugh:

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, maqroll said:

I think it's a case of Chinese owners wanting to market the club back home, and Zola is better known. Really stupid decision, I almost feel bad for them.

It's a shame (or not) that they probably won't be able to market a League 1 club in two seasons time...

Edited by meme

Unbelievable Jeff!

SKY BBC & Ch5 will just go on as if a Messiah has returned to the game. Zola as a player was fantastic - as a manager ????

Poor Rowett served the Shit -> The Shit treated him like shit. What else eh?

15 hours ago, maqroll said:

I think it's a case of Chinese owners wanting to market the club back home, and Zola is better known. Really stupid decision, I almost feel bad for them.

The speed at which Zola was hired suggest that this is indeed the case, rather than Rowett actually doing anything wrong.

Â