Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Potentially it suggests they have a few quid to spend in January and have someone else lined up to spend it perhaps quite high profile.

If they have sacked Rowettt in the belief that he has taken them as far as he can then that is barmy though as if they have got money to spend they would have been better seeing what he could do with a few quid as he has done really well on a shoestring.

He did a great job there and I would have been delighted to have had him as our manager. He really got them overachieving with a shite team with very limited resources. This is naturally great news for us and terrible news for Blues, I predict they will drop like a stone now, they really do have a poor side. 

• Like 2

There is a team that we all know, they come from Birmingham....

Well this is just utterly ridiculous. To take them to where they are now, after the Hong Kong hairdresser, was a miracle. They're off their heads if they think anyone could do a better job.

Oh well, shame ain't it? :crylaugh:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

There is a team that we all know, they come from Birmingham....

Well this is just utterly ridiculous. To take them to where they are now, after the Hong Kong hairdresser, was a miracle. They're off their heads if they think anyone could do a better job.

Oh well, shame ain't it? :crylaugh:

No :)

• Like 4

Rowett appears to have done a great job at the city, so on the face of it, it seems good news. 

The only niggling concern is what comes next? Does the sudden, and baffling removal of Rowett suggest they are maybe showing a bit of ambition? and maybe have a "bigger name" up their sleeves? 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Zola would do no better than rowett in fact I think he could be their di matteo

I hope its not Zola. Because ive always liked the bloke. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Rowett appears to have done a great job at the city, so on the face of it, it seems good news. 

The only niggling concern is what comes next? Does the sudden, and baffling removal of Rowett suggest they are maybe showing a bit of ambition? and maybe have a "bigger name" up their wizards sleeves? 

• Like 1

Â