Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Winning the premier league with Leicester is a miracle.

He did a solid job in tricky circumstances but not that special IMO. Didn't really get them in much danger of getting up which would have been a fantastic achievement.

Was he in charge when our utter shite side beat them in the cup?

Yes he was - and I remember him smugly bleating on about knowing our team before the match too. Worked out well for him.

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can I remind you mate they were on the verge of getting relegated if wasn't for last minute goal. Also when rowett came in they had just been absolutely humiliated by Bournemouth 8-0. He gave them two mid tables finishes for me that's a miracle considering how shit their squad is

Mid table in the second division with a club the size of Small Heath is decent, but nothing to write home about imo.

Do you remember 'arry taking over Spurs in relegation and steering them to the CL? Doesn't make him a miracle worker either. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Mid table in the second division with a club the size of Small Heath is decent, but nothing to write home about imo.

Do you remember 'arry taking over Spurs in relegation and steering them to the CL? Doesn't make him a miracle worker either. 

Im sure Arry would argue otherwise ;)

2 hours ago, Genie said:

With respect though, Rowett has signed lower league players that would make Paul Lambert blush. For a few years now, it has been a team cobbled together with journeymen, trialists and anyone who fancies a 3 month contract.

They may have been a "big" fish but they were on their arse financially and on the pitch. So easily they could have dropped likea stone Portsmouth style.

I think he has performaed miracles personally. The amount of times I have looked at their team the past couple of years and shook my head in disbelief. " Who the **** is he?" " I thought he retired 6 years ago." "Oh, I remember him,hang on... he was shit back in 2006, he's still **** going??"

A lot of clubs have done the same thing in similar circumstances, balancing the books, and not been so lucky so "stand still"

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

This knuckle dragger seems to have realised they are a tiny club compared to us and isn't happy about it :)

He's obviously a classy guy...

Â