Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

YOUR!

dtqbc.jpg

Amazing

THE ability to spot a minor grammar error is proof that you are amazing, it has been confirmed.

Researchers at the Institute for Studies found that people who loudly exclaim about apostrophes and ‘who versus whom’ are actually better than everyone else.

Professor Henry Brubaker said: “In no way are any of these people vain, arsey pedants.

“Grammar perfectionists are both intellectually and morally superior to other types of human.

“The way they selflessly dedicate themselves to correct punctuation, for example by pointing out to the staff of a chip shop why the term ‘chip’s’ is a sloppy obfuscation, confirms they are bold and righteous individuals.

“If grammar people just learned to let things go sometimes, where would we be as a civilisation? Just fighting in mud, probably.”

56-year-old Roy Hobbs said: “Heaven forbid that my scrupulous attention to linguistic detail should be driven by intellectual vanity.

“The reason I loudly vocalise my frustration about a writer confusing ‘that’ and which’ is because of my passion for good English.

“It’s not that I want a crowded room to know how clever I am.”

43-year-old pedant Mary Fisher said: “So we are ‘generally better’? Better than whom? Better is a relative term.

“But perhaps you didn’t know that.”

• Like 1

itll be 15k more than baggies get in any game this season too

said before in here after going to their place this season its madness for the other 3 midlands clubs to even put themselves anywhere near what we are, 2 minutes in the 4 grounds and you can see exactly what we are compared to them

23 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

@rjw63 Rob is that your work in pausing the tele and taking a pic?

I wonder if when he comes downstairs dressed like that his missus looks up from cutting her 14 toes and instantly says "you off to the match love"

Nah not my work, I don't have any TV sport packages, never have

Rowett and Pannu fell out over money. Every time they won a game Rowett would stick a few quid on his contract demands. 

Zola just kind of fell into their lap and the rest is history.

Source is confidential so please don't PM me. Take it for whatever you think it's worth. 

Edit - I might have gotten Pannu and Panos mixed up! They're all just noses to me. Will seek to clarify at some point!

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

This bit is conjecture but it sounds like Rowett got a bit Barry big bollocks. Hence all the anti Villa stuff, he tried to position himself as untouchable. Blues called his bluff.

He had talks with QPR and Blues were happy to let him go, I don't know that happened from there. 

I mentioned a page or so back he really was loving himself recently, especially in the game against us.

He's done a decent job at small Heath that's for sure. Nothing incredible though really, they're still sitting outside the playoffs. If he had SHA in the top 3 scoring loads of goals then he might have a decent case for his OTT wage demands.

He always came across as an absolute clearing in the woods and I'm astounded (or maybe not) that people were so desperate for him to manage us.

The whole Villa fan thing was utter bullshit too. Steve Bruce's left bollock is more Villa than Gary Rowett.

• Like 2

I almost mentioned Robbie Savage but thought that was a step too far.

Anyway, here's a quote from Villa fan Gary Rowett:

“Having played at St Andrew’s for two years and been here as a manager for two years, I would like to think people will understand that I am thoroughly Blue - and a Birmingham City fan.”

2 hours ago, a m ole said:

“Having played at St Andrew’s for two years and been here as a manager for two years, I would like to think people will understand that I am thoroughly Blue - and a Birmingham City fan, and a web footed knuckle-dragging retard”

2 hours ago, a m ole said:

“Having played at St Andrew’s for two years and been here as a manager for two years, I would like to think people will understand that I am thoroughly Blue - and a Birmingham City fan, and a web footed knuckle-dragging retard”

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Don't get the hate, he performed miracles there. I think he was entitled to the lay rise personally. 

Winning the premier league with Leicester is a miracle.

He did a solid job in tricky circumstances but not that special IMO. Didn't really get them in much danger of getting up which would have been a fantastic achievement.

Was he in charge when our utter shite side beat them in the cup?

Edited by Genie

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

Winning the premier league with Leicester is a miracle.

He did a solid job in tricky circumstances but not that special IMO. Didn't really get them in much danger of getting up which would have been a fantastic achievement.

Was he in charge when our utter shite side beat them in the cup?

Can I remind you mate they were on the verge of getting relegated if wasn't for last minute goal. Also when rowett came in they had just been absolutely humiliated by Bournemouth 8-0. He gave them two mid tables finishes for me that's a miracle considering how shit their squad is

Â