Emiliano Martínez

hippo

5 minutes ago, supermon said:

His time wasting is starting to get annoying, just get on with the game man. Needless to keep getting more more minutes of extra time added

They cant add time when he holds the ball in his area, the ball is in play. Time wasting from goal kicks they can add on.

He's been very lax of late.

Emery needs to really assess whether his heart is in it or whether he thinks above us now, if the latter - we may be better off cashing in.

He's been my favourite player since he joined, he's incredible. But he's getting too many yellow cards, his kicking is becoming very lackadaisical and there was no need for him to go up for that corner.

We'll never get a keeper as good as him to replace, and I'd be gutted to lose him. But we need to have everybody focussed and on it

Edited by HalfTimePost

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

He's been time wasting for ages when we need to slow the game down and win. When it works we all laugh about it, this time it didn't and now people are in here blaming him? 

His kicking wasn't good but Arsenal press high, there isn't many options.

Yellow cards for a keeper? Who cares. He went up for a corner because its the last minute and we need to score, it makes no difference if we concede right after as the game is done.

He time wastes at 0-0 and 1-0 against pub teams tbf not just these games.

• Like 1

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

He's been very lax of late.

Emery needs to really assess whether his heart is in it or whether he thinks above us now, if the latter - we may be better off cashing in.

He's been my favourite player since he joined, he's incredible. But he's getting too many yellow cards, his kicking is becoming very lackadaisical and there was no need for him to go up for that corner.

We were 3-2 down and 30 seconds left, why wouldn't you stick the keeper up to see what happens? Alisson headed that one in for Liverpool about 18 months back and it's just someone else to mark.

I get the time wasting is grating but people also seem to be criticising him for goals very few keepers would be stopping.

We will struggle big time to find someone as good as him in goal, this feels very Grealish to me.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

We were 3-2 down and 30 seconds left, why wouldn't you stick the keeper up to see what happens? Alisson headed that one in for Liverpool about 18 months back and it's just someone else to mark.

I get the time wasting is grating but people also seem to be criticising him for goals very few keepers would be stopping.

We will struggle big time to find someone as good as him in goal, this feels very Grealish to me.

Yes we may as well loose 4-2 as 3-2 

Edited by PaulC

1 minute ago, a-k said:

Fluke bounce of the back of his head and he becomes the villain of the day...

Nobody has really mentioned that, it's a freak of a goal. 

What is pissing people off is his antics. The time wasting is constant, no matter who we play and add to that his distribution is shocking.

Edited by UpTheVilla26

Â