Emiliano Martínez

hippo

44 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

He should be back next game nice full week of training in him.

Tough to drop Olsen after today. He might wait until after the FA Cup game (I wouldn’t do this, but Emery might).

43 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Loved how he was still involved from the sidelines when he helped his teammates with positional instructions etc.

But he wants to leave and his head is turned. He must have been helping to push through a move 😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Lucky for Spurs Romero started and we didnt start Emi 😂

Rushed their keeper back a bit too early as well.  I have to say it was big for Emery to make the call and getting the 3 points, I think it will just spur Emi on, he loves having something to prove. 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

But he wants to leave and his head is turned. He must have been helping to push through a move 😂

He was just pointing to the tunnel as if to say to his teammates “I’d be heading that way lads, because I’m leaving the club”

1 hour ago, Ponky said:

Yeah the rags have figured out that Martinez comeuppance stories create click frenzies so they are all over it 

Mate there have even been stories about him here in Qatar from certain publications.

" Aston Villa Manager drops Martinez after World Cup antics "

I obviously had to comment that it was absolute bollox.

In one sense it's a positive... his profile has exploded... I rarely see any team outside the top 4 namedropped here. lol

So it has raised our profile by default.

Â