Emiliano Martínez

hippo

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Oh yeh it will be a meme. I mean in terms of anybody outraged by it. That will pass in no time. 

guarantee the only outrage is from blues/dingles/newcastle/leeds/fans of anyone else who hates us who just want a dig. was getting messages from bournemouth fans about how he's 'cheating' because they also have a bizarre dislike for us. no one has suddenly turned into a prude, i'm sure

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Backlash from who?  He’s just won a World Cup and is very very emotional. Its a minor moment really and will be forgotten about in no time. 

If FIFA have any sense, they'll consider the Streisand effect and realise that punishing him will just make it more of a story and get even more attention.

24 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Backlash from who?  He’s just won a World Cup and is very very emotional. It’s a minor moment really and will be forgotten about in no time. 

There were a lot of memes in Poland already, maybe i misunderstood, I think you’re right it’s nothing hopefully.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is there an alternate universe where it could be " Quality Players will now have a second look at playing for Villa due to the likes of World Cup winner Emi Martinez " 🤔

No not an alternative universe, this one. 

That's why we need to keep players like Emi and JG (I know that was out of our hands).

It's what attracts other top players to your club, the chance to play with other top players.  How else are you going to grow as a club if you keep letting your best players leave.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

There were a lot of memes in Poland already, maybe i misunderstood, I think you’re right it’s nothing hopefully.

No worries. I’m assuming the person behind him in that shot maybe royalty so it probably won’t go down too well. But the shot looks worse than it is. He’s actually quite far away from him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a massive fine tbh. I thought it was funny as ****, but doing that on stage in front of a billion+ people and the local dignitaries was a bold move. 

Spur of the  moment, Got carried away. Not surprised -- he's crazy as f@ck.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

What I especially like about Argentina’s win is that it with 2 of the shining stars of their team being Emi and MacAllister it makes a mockery of Southgate and the England set up pushing for players to move to CL clubs. Whilst that might happen naturally at some point, it won’t be because the National coach pushed them to. 

I love how no Liverpool and Manc players started or played key roles. If they had it would just be all about them now.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I love how no Liverpool and Manc players started or played key roles. If they had it would just be all about them now.

Literally my favorite thing about the whole final. 

No Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea players had a big impact on the result. Not even Alvarez had a big impact on this game from City. 

Beautiful. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, picicata said:

Those awards are tacky pieces of shit. The boot one almost fell apart whilst Mbappe was carrying it. They look like they cost about 50p.

Haha. Exactly what I said to my son when watching it. I said those trophies look like those ones the you get to take home for a week after getting MOTM at training.

• Haha 1

Â