Emiliano Martínez

hippo

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Was it in the town centre, by a granny who'd had one too many glasses of Blue Nun at lunch? 

Don’t be daft. DVB’s aren’t allowed to drink in town 

Mate 

So he can pass a ball? He can find wide players. He does have the clipped pass over their forward to the fullback?

So I presume it was Gerrard and team instructions at 0-0 in games against pub players to take a minute to release the ball when they may or may not have overcommited.

Instructed to not pass to anyone other than Ollie or Bailey on the wing or Mings next to him...after everyone is set to press or back in their shape.

I'm **** in disbelief at what was happening.

What the **** was going on.  I need answers. I can't let it go

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

So he can pass a ball? He can find wide players. He does have the clipped pass over their forward to the fullback?

So I presume it was Gerrard and team instructions at 0-0 in games against pub players to take a minute to release the ball when they may or may not have overcommited.

Instructed to not pass to anyone other than Ollie or Bailey on the wing or Mings next to him...after everyone is set to press or back in their shape.

Gerrard had no **** idea of how to coach or set a team up. Just be glad he’s history now mate and enjoy the moments. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

First time in about a year that he came to claim everything in the air. Absolutely no fear when the ball came in the box today

Yeh was thinking the same. Definitely looked like the Emi of the first season.  Seems like he has found his form just before the World Cup. 

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

This is what he was like when he joined here and is like this for Argentina. Amazing what 4 days good training can do to our ability to play out from the back.

Â