Emiliano Martínez

hippo

22 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Top man 

I think I will send you my relationship pamphlet that covers sexual activity called ‘in and out and put the kettle on’ 

Sounds a bit steamy!

Emi staying is great news

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R.Bear said:

Martinez's time-wasting and general skulduggery would drive me crazy if he played for anyone else but as it's in our best interest, I love it 😊

That was hilarious today, 65 mins or so he started shithousing. Falls on the ball with a few mins left, it was wonderful.

Horrible when it's happening against you though

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, adam67 said:

As i put in the aftermatch remarks, i was sat in with the Everton fans.

Emi's time wasting and general shit-housings was causing them to properly lose their s**t, took all the control in the world to not start laughing at one guy whos actually having a melt down everytime Emi 'added' a few seconds to each goal kick.. Comedy gold tried to stealth film him on my phone, but by halfway througth the second half the atmosphere was getting a bit spicy around me.

Final whistle head down hands in pockets and sharp exit out of there!

I could never sit with the opposition fans, regardless of who they were. The fear of laughter would be too much

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I could never sit with the opposition fans, regardless of who they were. The fear of laughter would be too much

Unfortunetly i work overseas so have to Pick & Mix games i can attend. I live In Formby (Where Stevie G, Kloop and a few other footballers live) so kinda thought sod it give it a go...wasnt a nice experiance and my Mrs Family are all Everton, Really didnt think there fans  were that bad, deffo changed my mind today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adam67 said:

Unfortunetly i work overseas so have to Pick & Mix games i can attend. I live In Formby (Where Stevie G, Kloop and a few other footballers live) so kinda thought sod it give it a go...wasnt a nice experiance and my Mrs Family are all Everton, Really didnt think there fans  were that bad, deffo changed my mind today.

OT but only situation I've been in like that is when a mate of a mate who I'd met a few times and was a good kid (Sunderland fan) came with us and sat in the Holte watching Villa-Sunderland. That was the 6-1. I said you can come again! 

Great game by Emi as always

7 hours ago, adam67 said:

This isn't a pop or anything but generalising entire fanbases does always make me laugh.

In any fanbase which has tens or hundreds of thousands of people, there will always be a lot of idiots. Any ground in the world you'll see fans getting wound up with time wasting.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

That was hilarious today, 65 mins or so he started shithousing. Falls on the ball with a few mins left, it was wonderful.

Horrible when it's happening against you though

This is why I got annoyed with Schmeichel, but understood why he did it because I'd expect the same from Martinez in a similar situation.

On 23/01/2022 at 05:47, Tom13 said:

This isn't a pop or anything but generalising entire fanbases does always make me laugh.

In any fanbase which has tens or hundreds of thousands of people, there will always be a lot of idiots. Any ground in the world you'll see fans getting wound up with time wasting.

Not taken as one M8, Im always up for a healthy discussion. Yeah I get your point maybe I'm a bit blinkered as my wifes family are all blue so thats my only reference. I Have been to a few everton games before with the Fil, Sat in the end behind the goal (Gladys?) Seemed ok chatted to a few guys, obvious by my accent I'm not a scouser no isues at all. Saturday was a whole new kettle of fish, I suppose bad football/tactics and a impending fear of relegation is enougth to make any fan base turn toxic. As Id mentioned earlier the atmosphere was so like VP in our relegation season, not a nice place to be. So glad we have brilliant owners , a manager who has got the team playing and a squad lthat ooks like they are all pulling in the same direction, never want to go back to those Tony Xia days again.

• Like 1

Â