Matty Cash

paul514

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

I live in Nottingham and play football with loads of Forest fans. General consensus is that he’s their best player. I said about Lolley, Portuguese players etc - Cash is the one they rate the highest and by some distance. As soon as they didn’t make the playoffs, they were resigned to seeing him leave. 

But he’s a “Championship player” and is therefore “shit”. As per standard Villa Talk critique. 

Like we always forget that a year ago 100% of our players are Championship players.

On 30/08/2020 at 01:03, Awol said:

Interesting reading what Forest fans are saying and they rate him as one of the best English fullbacks in the country. I’ve no idea, but we might be getting more of a player than some of us are giving him credit for - if he comes. 

at-work-cookie-monster.gif

47 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Oh no,  why?

I don't remember us arranging to go on a date.

Cheeky little git, after the DMs you’ve sent numerous forum members you’re now actively flirting with somebody in this thread?

You can take back your stained David **** Unsworth shirt.

Edited by avfcDJ
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Cheeky little git, after the DMs you’ve sent numerous forum members you’re now actively flirting with somebody in this thread?

You can take back your stained David **** Unsworth shirt.

I feel cheated @AvfcRigo82. It’s over. Don’t want you sliding in my DMs anymore (unless for Rashica updates!) 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29zymttjjkikm8kwb1uo

• Haha 1

On 30/08/2020 at 11:56, Gillz said:

I watched Cash a bit in the championship last year and he'd talented. Looks very comfortable at that level, will have to see how he steps up.

However, even though i think he's a decent player, the fact that our first signing this window is potentially at £12m RB from the championship just feels really underwhelming.

I get that just because he's first doesn't means he's going to be the main addition, but after weeks of waiting and speculating - this just feels like an anti climax. 

Why should you be underwhelmed?! If we are prepared to spend £12m on a RB (a position which isn't essential to upgrade) imagine how much we might be willing to pay for attacking re-enforcements in critical areas 😉

• Like 1

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/matty-cash-aston-villa-transfer-news-nottingham-forest-fee-signing-a9697401.html

Aston Villa are confident of completing the signing of Nottingham Forestfull-back Matty Cash, with a fee rising to £15m expected to be agreed shortly.

Cash has become one of the Championship’s most sought-after players since Forest failed to secure promotion to the Premier League, and had attracted interest from Fulham, too. 

Personal terms between Villa and Cash’s representatives have already been finalised.

Sheffield United previously had a £10m bid rejected for Cash, while West Ham had held an interest in the 23-year-old, who flourished at full-back under Sabri Lamouchi last season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Why should you be underwhelmed?! If we are prepared to spend £12m on a RB (a position which isn't essential to upgrade) imagine how much we might be willing to pay for attacking re-enforcements in critical areas 😉

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Like 2

Â