Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

9 hours ago, Greenfly said:

I've never put any serious stock into this rumour. I'm yet to see any legitimate link with any substance. Besides, as has been stated numerous times, it always seemed like either him or Watkins, not both.

I think it might come down to a deadline day deal with someone.

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I know the feeling 

the walking dead agree GIF

However, I do suspect the broke clubs will be selling players in the last few days of the window. 
Maybe Edouard and Rashica will finally become available 

We're either going to see hardly any movement or the last few days/week are going to be a mega free for all in transfers.

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

We're either going to see hardly any movement or the last few days/week are going to be a mega free for all in transfers.

Yes I agree, depending on location. Considering the new lockdown rules, Celtic are not going to get any match day funds for a longer time than expected, so Celtic may have to sell on the cheap... but they have near two weeks of hustling to try and get as much as they can. So Edouard ain’t moving until the end. 

I suspect it’s a similar situation for WB and Rashica, but for different financial reasons 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yes I agree, depending on location. Considering the new lockdown rules, Celtic are not going to get any match day funds for a longer time than expected, so Celtic may have to sell on the cheap... but they have near two weeks of hustling to try and get as much as they can. So Edouard ain’t moving until the end. 

I suspect it’s a similar situation for WB and Rashica, but for different financial reasons 

It’s who blinks first time. Edouard and Rashica are both blinking good. We could still land both of them. 

• Like 2

Â