Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

16 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I wouldn't be looking to get rid of Hourihane. We already need another CM, and Hourihane is certainly better to have around the squad than Lansbury.

I would have said £25m + Samatta.

Think Samantha (sorry) is going elsewhere though. I agree about Lansbury but not sure Lennon would be interested and he wouldn’t be valued as highly. Villa also have Ramsey coming through plus I think Villa might be looking at bringing in another cm anyway.

Edited by striker

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Yes. And Celtic would laugh out of the room.

This would be 50 million plus.

Not going to happen. No chance. Zero. 

I don’t follow Scottish football, but never heard of this bloke before.... 50 million... you sure about that?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

Think Samantha (sorry) is going elsewhere though. I agree about Lansbury but not sure Lennon would be interested and he wouldn’t be valued as highly. Villa also have Ramsey coming through plus I think Villa might be looking at bringing in another cm anyway.

Somebody like Lansbury would actually dominate in the SPL

If only Edouard’s middle name was Milot I think he’d be nailed on.

If we need another striker, and I think we do, then let’s get a good one. If this lad is as good as people say then he’d be a game changer. We certainly don’t have many of those in the squad. 

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

If only Edouard’s middle name was Milot I think he’d be nailed on.

If we need another striker, and I think we do, then let’s get a good one. If this lad is as good as people say then he’d be a game changer. We certainly don’t have many of those in the squad. 

Tbf Edouard is Odsonne

• Like 1

I honestly think Celtic in their current position wouldn’t turn their noses up at a deal worth 30m ether to include a player they wanted or add ons. I’d certainly test the water with something like that and leave the offer on the table until the end of the window.

No-one is going to pay 40m-50m for him while Celtic certainly would need the money due to Covid.

• Like 2

Â