Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

Your best chance is if Smeltic get knocked out by Riga tonight or don't make the group stages.  With no Euro money and no fans they will be open to offers. 

Mind you with Traore it might be Odsonne who?😀

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Nixon is a complete melt. Absolutely clueless "ITK"

He has a serious ego too - loves insulting and blocking tweeters who question his inside knowledge.

to be fair, he does take a lot of stick too by the usual knuckle dragging twatterite but he does believe his own hype.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

He has a serious ego too - loves insulting and blocking tweeters who question his inside knowledge.

to be fair, he does take a lot of stick too by the usual knuckle dragging twatterite but he does believe his own hype.

Loves Jags and blocking "fuds" Absolute tool that has ITK about lower league deals that no one cares about

• Like 1

On 23/09/2020 at 22:41, Folski said:

Send Davis on loan there as part of the deal he’ll get 20-25 goals and be worth 20m

Offer them either Ramsey on loan or include Hourihane as part of the deal?

Edouard would be a fantastic signing with Watkins pushed out wide.

9 hours ago, striker said:

Offer them either Ramsey on loan or include Hourihane as part of the deal?

Edouard would be a fantastic signing with Watkins pushed out wide.

Yep. I'd defo like Edouard. Watkins can either be rotated with him, or play on the left when Smith feels we need Jack back in midfield.

If we could add Edouard and Barkley that would be phenomenal.

• Like 1

I wonder if we could tempt Celtic with £10/15 mill up front with obligation to buy next summer for an additional £20/25mill say? Loan them a player or two. Highly unlikely also have to give a % away to PSG. I pray to McGrath we sign him whatever it takes. Relying on Watkins & Davis + Traore, until Wesley is for is a gamble not taking again for me. 

I don’t think we’re signing Edouard or even an out and out CF guys, as much as we would all like it to happen.

There’s only so much we can spend and we have higher priority positions. If we bring in another big signing it will most likely be Rashica or Sarr for 20-30m. I can’t see us spending such a high fee on a striker now. We may then look at a loan deal or two, such as Barkley or RLC, with option to buy.

The wingers can cover at CF too, I think we can/will look at doing more business in Jan but FFP is always going to restrict us, especially in a single window.

Watkins is our no. 1 striker and will not be moved to the wing or bench, he’s showing promise and could well be the solution that we need...

Â