Jaden Philogene

Kingman

Doesn't surprise me at all if we're prepared to let Ramsey go, only thing that would surprise me is him not going to a better team than Hull - although having said that looking at their signings so far they're showing some serious ambition, Aaron Connolly, Xavier Simons, Liam Delap, Scott Twine, and Ruben Vinagre.

Also I think no doubt there will be a buy-back, that's probably what will allow Hull to be able to afford him and we wouldn't let him go otherwise.

• Like 2

I think the pathway from academy to first team is done unfortunately. 

With all the games we could possibly have surely he'd shown enough in pre season to be given a chance at least? It's disappointing but I guess that's where we are now, especially with how it'll benefit our FFP. 

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I think the pathway from academy to first team is done unfortunately. 

With all the games we could possibly have surely he'd shown enough in pre season to be given a chance at least? It's disappointing but I guess that's where we are now, especially with how it'll benefit our FFP. 

It’s not that it’s done, it’s just that you have to really be forcing your way into starting ala JJ. Too long we held onto a lot of our academy assets that became hard to move once they were found out. Philogene might break out but he also might be Keinan Davis. 

We are challenging for Europe and as mystical as it may be to have a squad full of academy graduates, there will only be a few. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

WTF?! He looked great in pre-season.

Which is why we will get top value and a sell on clause. I think some forget at Jaden's age he needs to be playing every week. The player probably wants this move as well. A deal that is a win for all parties. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Â