Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

If I see a 👀 from @AVFCOfficial, I'm gonna knock one out  

" We are delighted to announce that Henri Lansbury and Kortney Hause have signed new deals to 2027 with Aston Villa football club. Further committing to our loyalty to the players which helped bring us back to where we belong"

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Can I say I would like to have dished out a ton of likes for various posts on here today but I'm hedging my bets and trying to not dish out too many, just in case I need them later 😬

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

" We are delighted to announce that Henri Lansbury and Kortney Hause have signed new deals to 2027 with Aston Villa football club. Further commuting to our loyalty to the players which helped brought us back to where we belong"

austin powers hate GIF

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Honestly, no idea. Its not seemed likely to me all summer and still seems quite unlikely if I’m honest but there does seem a rash (no pun intended) of links today but that could just be them trying to find a buyer before the deadline.

So my view hasn’t changed, still think it’s unlikely but have no insight either way.

Fair play. 

Hopefully there is one more surprise to cap off this great window. I thought we were done based on what Smith said the other day. But ending Jota’s contract the way we did yesterday made me think that something might be happening in terms of another incoming...