Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

15 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Hearing the deal is done subject to medical, us making an offer, Bremen accepting the offer, milot accepting personal terms but nearly done

I know it was on, brilliant news, welcome Milot 

19 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Hearing the deal is done subject to medical, us making an offer, Bremen accepting the offer, milot accepting personal terms but nearly done

All joking aside, we have completed at least 2 of those stages. Apparently.

Just waiting for the little shica to sort his life out.

34 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Just lock the thread lads

28 minutes ago, pete101 said:

why would you do this to me? GIF

4 hours ago, Awol said:

One thing about this guy is strange, if he’s as good as he clearly thinks he is and available for only €25M, why is Leipzig the only CL qualified team considering him? 

Rashica might want the glamour of a CL run, but for week in week out quality of opposition the Prem’ is as good as it gets. On a professional level he shouldn’t need to think too hard about coming to us, if that’s indeed what motivates him. 

This.

Also Bacuna hoped for CL football.......................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

If you are to believe that KA dude with inside info is legit, Rashica clearly does not favour a move here. 

So at what point do you say 'enough' and move to alternatives? 

We will have alternatives at various stages of negotiation.

This guy will not be the only egg in the nest.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

What criteria are you basing your assessment on? I would say we made signings on the basis that they would be good enough to stay up (succeeded) and that they increased in value - tough one to gauge but probably as a whole the squad is worth more than last August (succeeded). Although there is the fact that the global pandemic has had an effect on player values but no club is immune to that.

Maybe so, but I bet they were not made on the basis of scraping through on the last day.

12 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

If added up individually, who has filled the most pages in this thread?

We could do with someone to add them up and tell us with a nice pie chart? Also like to know the percentage of posts mentioning how many pages we’re up to. 

• Haha 2