Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, weedman said:

Again I'm making reasonable assumptions based on the information we have so far, you are jumping to whatever conclusions you can to back up your posts and stating them as absolute facts, this is why you're encountering so much opposition to your posts. 

Fine, so it’s okay to ask me for sources but you just ignore that standard for yourself.

ohhh the irony.

4 minutes ago, rayk said:

I don’t dismiss it at all but I’m also open to the Kosovan journalist being fed a story by Werder Bremen.

And no ‘if he wanted to be at RBL he would know does not work at this stage at least because they haven’t met WB’s valuation.

So you demand legit sources but are happy to believe a completly hypothetical situation with nothing to support it. 

I'm aware. That was my point, he still hasn't signed for them has he? So its clearly not a done deal, which means potentially he could sign for someone else. Someone like us maybe.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Except that didnt happen. Celtic low balled Hibs and never had a bid accepted

so like RBL not paying what Bremen want. I'm sure I read an interview where mcginn said celtic was a dream move. 

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Because you have provided no legitimate sources to deny it. Tribuna or beliruma or whatever its called isn't a credible source 

Nor is a fecking ITK, or follow on Instagram lol

And the Beliruma article quoted Deichstube which is. 

Funnily enough they didn’t quote Jack’s helium buddy...... 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If John McGinn had wanted to go to Celtic, he would have gone to Celtic.  They wanted him alright.  He wanted to earn more money with us. 

They offered a paltry fee and we blew them out of the water to sign him and never matched the offer. Celtic offer the same transfer fee then we never know 

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

So you demand legit sources but are happy to believe a completly hypothetical situation with nothing to support it. 

I'm aware. That was my point, he still hasn't signed for them has he? So its clearly not a done deal, which means potentially he could sign for someone else. Someone like us maybe.

Lol, at least I provide some legit sources......like direct quotes from his effing agent.

In response a few follows on Instagram, Jack’s helium buddy and a Kosovan journo nobody had ever heard about before.  Brill.

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

Nor is a fecking ITK, or follow on Instagram lol

And the Beliruma article quoted Deichstube which is. 

Funnily enough they didn’t quote Jack’s helium buddy...... 

The article that said he turned down Milan and Liverpool yet his agent had no quote about it

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Oh those? No, those aren't Rashica "begging" for a move. Those are stories without quotes saying he'd like to play CL football.

Oh come on, the ONLY club his agent mentions directly in quotes as ‘interesting’ is Liepzig.......and you dismiss that.

Just now, rayk said:

Fine, so it’s okay to ask me for sources but you just ignore that standard for yourself.

ohhh the irony.

Again, I've never asked for sources but I'll try and reiterate my point which may explain why others have asked you for sources and not me 

I have made it very clear that I am speculating and I am drawing what would very commonly be considered reasonable conclusions based on the limited information. If more information becomes available I am happy to re-evaluate my position based on the available evidence. 

You are presenting your own opinions as fact, making wild statements desperate to prove to everyone he doesn't want to be here, insinuating he is begging for a move to RBL and effectively giving us the finger. By presenting it as fact, you are rubbing people up the wrong way, especially when the conclusion that you have drawn is unreasonable to assume at this point, as Villa representatives would simply walk away from the deal if the player had no interest. 

This is why you're encountering such opposition to your posts 

Fellas, look I’m off....until I see something credible from either Rashica’s agent or Werder Bremen where Villa are mentioned I’m off.

If you want to continue to justify ITKs, Instagram follows and Jacks helium buddy as credible sources go for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rayk said:

Fellas, look I’m off....until I see something credible from either Rashica’s agent or Werder Bremen where Villa are mentioned I’m off.

If you want to continue to justify ITKs, Instagram follows and Jacks helium buddy as credible sources go for it.

if that's your minimum requirement then you won't be posting much on any thread then. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rayk said:

I don't know why you take this so seriously. We're all just a bunch of bored football fans with nothing better to do. Most of the people in this thread are speculating, they know about as much as everyone else which is sweet **** all. 

Just chill out a bit dude, have a beer and put your feet up. Not everything needs to be super serious as it makes you come off as really abrasive and not fun to talk to. 

Edited by Daweii
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rayk said:

Oh, and just to counter the ‘it’s more complicated than you think....’ or ‘suppose this or that’.

Utter BS.

How is it that domestic transfers get done from start to finish on deadline day? Add 24-36 hours for European ones tops IF the club wants to sell and the player wants to come.

Well we know that Werder Bremen DO want to sell - box ticked.

We know the player wants to leave - box tick......oh feck, yes he does want to leave but he wants to go to RBL.

Because they know the decision has to be done quickly there isn't time to fully think out actions and posture. Negotiations take time if it is available any player would rightfully be taking their time. How many players have signed at the minute for anyone? Not many and most that have are in leagues that finished a week or 2 before the prem so they got down to business earlier.