Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

https://www.deichstube.de/news/werder-bremen-milot-rashica-transfer-rb-leipzig-aerger-abloese-wechsel-poker-zr-13810822.html

Zell am Ziller - It's back! Milot Rashica trained again with his colleagues at Werder Bremen for the first time on Friday after a three-day injury break.

He didn't make a dissatisfied, but also not particularly enthusiastic impression, because the 23-year-old actually wanted to be elsewhere: at RB Leipzig . But negotiations about a transfer have come to a standstill. And the annoying Milot Rashica , they say. The impatience grows. According to information from the DeichStube , the SV Werder Bremen striker is now even doubting whether Leipzig really wants him. There is no plan B, because Rashica absolutely wants to play internationally in the next season, so Premier League club Aston Villa is not an issue.

Forgive the ropy google translate

But, it seems to not be on for Villa
Sad Baby GIF

Edited by CarryOnVilla

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Lol, it’s not because I want him to come but there is far more newsflow to suggest that is NOT going to happen than it is.

And believe me I don’t mind speculation, I love it, but this is verging on COVID being caused by 5G towers.....

* suspiciously Googles " Is Milot Rashica to Aston Villa transfer speculation caused by 5G tower wave delusion and is RayK actually WOKE" 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Nobody is creaming themselves. This thread has been discussing the links we've had to him and having a bit of a harmless laugh. It's been exactly what a football forum should be for.

You seem to be enjoying telling people they're wrong to think there's a chance we might sign him and unable to grasp the fact that nowhere has categorically said he won't be joining. Nowhere.

Nobody is saying he will definitely join either. Chances are we won't sign him but the point is it hasn't been ruled out yet. You're entitled to think we won't sign him but don't knock people who think otherwise.

Let’s be clear, the ONLY reason I’m in this position of being called a Grinch is because I’m not entitled to think he won’t come Lol.

Otherwise, no one would have reacted in the way that have to me saying I don’t think he’s coming.

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Let’s be clear, the ONLY reason I’m in this position of being called a Grinch is because I’m not entitled to think he won’t come Lol.

Otherwise, no one would have reacted in the way that have to me saying I don’t think he’s coming.

Other people in this thread have said they think he won't be coming but people haven't reacted to them the way they have to you.

People have reacted to you because you're stating as fact that he's absolutely not interested. That's not fact, as far as we know. It's just your opinion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Zell am Ziller - It's back! Milot Rashica trained again with his colleagues at Werder Bremen for the first time on Friday after a three-day injury break.

He didn't make a dissatisfied, but also not particularly enthusiastic impression, because the 23-year-old actually wanted to be elsewhere: at RB Leipzig . But negotiations about a transfer have come to a standstill. And the annoying Milot Rashica , they say. The impatience grows. According to information from the DeichStube , the SV Werder Bremen striker is now even doubting whether Leipzig really wants him. There is no plan B, because Rashica absolutely wants to play internationally in the next season, so Premier League club Aston Villa is not an issue.

No sh*t Sherlock 👍

Just now, Okonokos said:

Other people in this thread have said they think he won't be coming but people haven't reacted to them the way they have to you.

People have reacted to you because you're stating as fact that he's absolutely not interested. That's not fact, as far as we know. It's just your opinion.

Where have I been ‘stating as a fact’ that he’s absolutely not interested in coming? ALL I’ve said is that the majority of the newsflow points to (I) RB and (iii) not playing relegation football.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, weedman said:

OK so I've just skimmed about 20 pages, and I really don't get you mate, you seem to be under the impression that if he's not jumping through hoops straight away he'll be a terrible signing or something?

We're all only speculating here (despite some desperate to be ITK), and our belief that he is or is not interested will make no difference whatsoever to the club negotiating. Its not like our guys are on their hands and knees begging him to sign and throwing money at him like it's a strip club to make it happen. If he is not interested then that'll be made clear and we'll move on pretty quickly. 

It seems fairly reasonable to assume i) there is some interest from our side ii) he is open to the idea of signing for us, but still has some hope that he can get in with RB so he can play CL football.

There will be some sort of waiting game now until either he rejects us, he joins, or we pull the plug and move on to our 2nd/3rd/4th choice signings 

If he joins, the fact that he was interested in playing in the CL won't make any difference to his performances for us. If I heard that some obscure CL club were interested in me I'd put the feelers out as well, but if it turned out to be nothing it wouldn't affect my performances for the over 35s local team I'm starting with next season (although it would give me a great "I could have gone pro" story) 

If you're worried that posts in here means the Villa officials will be too busy to do anything else I think you may be surprised to hear its mostly just fans in here, so the club can still carry on despite our speculation, and if not, to be honest I think you're responsible for about 80% of the posts in the last 20 pages so mostly repeating the same thing so just tone it down a bit maybe we could still sign some other players? 

Other than that I'm really not sure why you're so vehemently anti speculation in a speculation thread about a player you've even said you'd like us to sign 

I think this bit in bold sums the thread up really.

Just now, DCJonah said:

He probably won't sign but how the hell do you get this angry over people a) wanting it to happen and b) believing some of the sources around it?

Madness.

Or some of the sources with no direct quotes and from dodgier websites than hitc or goal.com

It seems fairly reasonable to assume i) there is some interest from our side ii) he is open to the idea of signing for us, but still has some hope that he can get in with RB so he can play CL football.

But why is (ii) reasonable to assume against the background of the news that (I) he want to play for RB Leipzig (ii) or CL football and (iii) not playing relegation football?

What are you basing your ‘reasonable to assume on’?

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

But why is (ii) reasonable to assume against the background of the news that (I) he want to play for RB Leipzig (ii) or CL football and (iii) not playing relegation football?

What are you basing your ‘reasonable to assume on’?

Typically footballers want to play in the CL and not in a relegation fight? It would be unreasonable to assume the opposite.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He probably won't sign but how the hell do you get this angry over people a) wanting it to happen and b) believing some of the sources around it?

Madness.

Angry? Lol I want it to happen I’m just saying what are the ‘sources around it’ compared to the consistent newsflow of ...... again   (I) he wants to play for RB Leipzig (ii) or CL football and (iii) not playing relegation football?

This is like people believing a Donald Trump tweet over news on CNN lol