Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

Crazy things can happen in the transfer deadline. Paperwork not handed in on time, players pulling away, club comes in and swooped the player in a matter of minutes. Everything can happen.

Including high speed chases down the M6

Edited by Made In Aston

Proof that I thought this potential signing was being overrated from the beginning...

On 15/08/2020 at 12:11, useless said:

Am I the only one that thinks this potential transfer is being way overrated, yes I'm sure he'd improve us and I hope we can sign him, but I think it's pretty ridiculous to compare signing him to Man City signing Robinho, Arsenal signing Bergkamp or Henry and all the other comparisons that have been made, West Ham signing Tevez and Mascherano was also mentioned, he's been talked up so much that if he does sign it will be hard for him to live up to the hype and if he doesn't people have set themselves up to be disappointed as if we've missed out on a potential Ballon d'Or winner.

He's good but if he doesn't sign there will be other players just as good that we can sign.

And we did sign players just as good, Barkley being one, and if offered now I genuinely wouldn't swap Traore for Rashica.

• Like 1