Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:
I think that's done then. 

Based on the fact the manager said its possible that raschica is there on the first day of the season in September?

1. The transfer window closes in October 

2.The manager isnt going to come out and say anything other than its possible he is staying.

doesn't mean much, really other than no agreement is in place, and as such he'll remain in their plans. It could be a hurry up and make a decision / increase bid as well. 

I grow sceptical, but those quotes don't mean much themselves

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I guess he will be happy to wait towards the last few days of the window to see if a team in the Champions League come in for him. If that's his stance we should move on I think. 

From the hints being dropped on here I’d guess Villa’s RSVP cut off is in the next 48-72hrs. Sliding doors time for Mr Milot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Based on the fact the manager said its possible that raschica is there on the first day of the season in September?

1. The transfer window closes in October 

2.The manager isnt going to come out and say anything other than its possible he is staying.

Very true. He says it’s possible, not it’s definite. Probably a tactic to get things moving in one way or another. 

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think that's done then. 

I like the ambition but if he doesn't want to come there's nothing we can do. 

Not really, that’s just the manager saying a public statement like managers do all the time.  It could be to put pressure on RB to put up the money because WB are determined not to lower the price as one example of a reason.  This still has a number of ways it could go but this definitely isn’t the end he’s suggesting.  Likelyhood is that RB will come up significantly but not totally and WB will accept.  As for us, why we are still in it.....I don’t know....sometimes there is more than we hear so maybe if we are still in it (if we are) then maybe there is a reason for it.

I’m going to assume we did put in the bid that was said we did but maybe we have moved on since then.  Because we the Fans haven’t heard anything else, we think we are still in for him but maybe the club have moved on and we the fans haven’t.  I can’t see the club waiting too long given how the club have talked about the right characters and then stick around for so long for a player that may not want to join us.  Maybe the manager has said what he has said because RB aren’t moving on their bid and we have already moved onto other players because Miltot said no thanks a week or two ago.

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

I know there's been a lot of ITK/WIP thrown about, but it did appear truthful from the fans that Werder need the money from his sale to rebuild and avoid relegation next season. 

Yeah I agree, I don’t think he’ll stay at WB whatever happens.

• Like 1

So this is the same journo who gave the big feck off to everyone about how Villa we’re in the background?

No mention now....

So him still playing games in October for WB, when we’ve apparently had a bid accepted, feels very much like he’s completely rejected us and is still holding out for RBL.

10 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not really, that’s just the manager saying a public statement like managers do all the time.  It could be to put pressure on RB to put up the money because WB are determined not to lower the price as one example of a reason.  This still has a number of ways it could go but this definitely isn’t the end he’s suggesting.  Likelyhood is that RB will come up significantly but not totally and WB will accept.  As for us, why we are still in it.....I don’t know....sometimes there is more than we hear so maybe if we are still in it (if we are) then maybe there is a reason for it.

I’m going to assume we did put in the bid that was said we did but maybe we have moved on since then.  Because we the Fans haven’t heard anything else, we think we are still in for him but maybe the club have moved on and we the fans haven’t.  I can’t see the club waiting too long given how the club have talked about the right characters and then stick around for so long for a player that may not want to join us.  Maybe the manager has said what he has said because RB aren’t moving on their bid and we have already moved onto other players because Miltot said no thanks a week or two ago.

It could be to put pressure on RBL. But if the manager is doing that, again it solidifies the idea that he will not choose us. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

It could be to put pressure on RBL. But if the manager is doing that, again it solidifies the idea that he will not choose us. 

Why does the manager need to do that again if - apparently - we have a bid accepted? 

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yeah I agree, I don’t think he’ll stay at WB whatever happens.

Look you know what's going to happen. Rashica wants to go to Leipzig. Leipzig want to buy him but not at the quoted price. The agent arranges a deal with a club that his client

doesn't want to go to  This put's the pressure on Bremen. Player tells Bremen he wants to go and eventually Bremen do a deal with Leipzig and player gets his wish! It's what 

happens time after time and it WILL happen here. Close this thread cos it just aint happening!!!!!