Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

As much as he was pretty poor for the last few months or so, and we all have our opinions in him, I still think he should go onto the WC as he offers that something different to the rest of the pool of striker England has. Although, would be good for him to stay home to be coach by Emery instead of getting ruined by GS

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Absolutely fantastic play from Watkins in controlling, holding the ball and then running into space for Bailey's goal. 

Yep he took Lindelof totally out of position, it was great play.  He played like when Dean was manager today.

2 hours ago, Mister_a said:

I think Emery will improve his game and his confidence massively, at least it looks that way.

Yep, I’ve been a big critic of Ollie the last year but I loved his performance today.  He’s not a goal scorer for me but if he can lead the line like that and others score then I’m delighted with him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep, I’ve been a big critic of Ollie the last year but I loved his performance today.  He’s not a goal scorer for me but if he can lead the line like that and others score then I’m delighted with him.

Yep, that’s where I’m at. It’s such a shame he misses so many chances. But then, I suppose he wouldn’t be a Villa player if he scored them! 

• Like 1

The useless Ollie Watkins who should be the first out the door because he's a waste of space was electric today against the 5th place team and 2 goals were almost entirely down to his play. 

Thank god professional people pick the team and not some of the actresses on here. 

Just now, sidcow said:

The useless Ollie Watkins who should be the first out the door because he's a waste of space was electric today against the 5th place team and 2 goals were almost entirely down to his play. 

Thank god professional people pick the team and not some of the actresses on here. 

Who said he's useless? Many people have said he has strengths, but also some huge weaknesses.

If you can't see the glaring weaknesses in his game, you must be blind.

• Like 1

Â