Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Hes had nothing to feed off the service through the midifled has been non existent. 

Exactly. I didn’t expect him to start today but come on. What have Buendia and coutinho done behind him? We’ve got Mings,  chambers and McGinn lumping it for 40 minutes, what the hell is Ollie or any striker supposed to do up top alone? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Getting to the point where I actively dislike him

Tell me what he should have done in that half please? JJ having the worst half he’s had in 4/5 games. Digne can’t get a ball in. Cash can’t cross a ball, but having to worry about ASM of course. Buendia had one chance to thread a pass and played it to shelvey. Coutinhos getting the ball deep on the turn but he’s isolated from Ollie. What should Ollie be doing here? Dropping into midfield? 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Tell me what he should have done in that half please? JJ having the worst half he’s had in 4/5 games. Digne can’t get a ball in. Cash can’t cross a ball, but having to worry about ASM of course. Buendia had one chance to thread a pass and played it to shelvey. Coutinhos getting the ball deep on the turn but he’s isolated from Ollie. What should Ollie be doing here? Dropping into midfield? 

It’s not this game in isolation, it’s the culmination of a retched 2 months from him. Stropping around the pitch, fails to find his team mates and to know Ings is missing out is frustrating.

Complete transformation from a good player to utterly woeful. He’s a new Dad! So are millions of other people. But he works hard?! So do washing machines. Such an infuriating player. Sell him at the end of the season. There’s a good player in there somewhere but he doesn’t want to show it for us. I don’t even care if he becomes the best player in the world somewhere else, I’m fed up of seeing his sulking face. We can’t afford to keep giving time to potential, we need it now. 

• Like 1

Â